Lucio Buffalmano – Power University (Complete)
Power University distills sociologist Lucio Buffalmano’s 10+ years of experience and expertise under what is called power dynamics, which helps people in a wide variety of social situations better negotiate power with their counterparts and groups, ethically using concepts and principles from social science.
What Will you Learn in Power University
1 – POWER 101
This module alone will put you ahead of 90% of your peers.
You will learn:
- Social exchanges: the foundational laws and dynamics that will make people want more of you
- Foundational laws of power: the basics levers of life’s power and success
- Foundational strategies of power: the habits, mindsets, and strategies that will make you 10x more successful
2 – ADVANCED SOCIAL SKILLS
With this module you get your first big dose of what “social strategizing” and “social effectiveness” truly mean.
The lesson of assertiveness is a good example.
You probably heard a lot about “assertiveness” in life.
And for good reasons: it’s really crucial to social success.
This module teaches you assertiveness with real-life examples and quizzes.
But here comes the clincher: you will learn strategic assertiveness.
Because, you see, the way assertiveness is taught is about opening up, sharing your true thoughts and feelings, being honest… But that’s not always the best policy.
Here you will learn when NOT to be assertive.
When it best to be aggressive instead of assertive, and even when its best be submissive -yes, sometimes that can work, too-.
And when it’s best to deceive.
With this module, you really start becoming a social strategist.
The first step towards becoming a successful Machiavellian.
And all the other lessons are equally life-changing, if not more:
- First impressions: the power dynamics of acing the perfect introduction
- How to be assertive, powerful, and strategic
- Covert power moves: learn to spot and address the power moves behind the fake friendliness that are undermining and disempowering you without you even realizing it
- Social calibration: how to handle micro-aggressions, taunts, and everyday games people play to maintain and increase your status
- Dominance showdowns: how to win when people try to dominate you, and things get heated
Feedback on covert and micro-aggression strategies:
3 – SOCIAL POWER DYNAMICS
This module teaches you how to become a high-quality, high-power, respect-worthy man / woman.
And at the end of it, you will be more powerful, more confident, and more socially successful.
- Dominant behavior you need to use
- Submissive behavior you need to avoid
- Styles of dominance, pros & cons and what’s best for you
- The best scientific strategies for long-term power and success
- Practical steps, mindsets & exercises to make you confident & powerful (same results for my coaching clients at 90% discount)
4 – FRAME CONTROL
Frames are huge when it comes to life’s success.
And yet, there was so little good information about it… Until Power University finally came out.
This module teaches you all about frames:
- A simple approach to read and understand frames
- Proven techniques to control frames: 2 dedicated lessons to master frames
- Quizzes to cement your newly acquired superpowers
Hurry up, the more you wait, the more you miss on your superpower:
5 – CAREER STRATEGIES
Money is power.
And if you’re moving within an established organization, to acquire money, you need to know how to play that game.
And no, it’s not all about results.
Did you know that CEOs make 312 times more than what an average worker does in the same company?
Is the CEO 312 times smarter, or 312 times better at any specific task?
Most likely not.
The CEO is the CEO because he acts more like a leader, more like an alpha male / female, and because he displays what we term here the “exec skills”.
Such as, he acts like he’s worth a 7-digits salary.
You will learn those exec skills, together with politics, power dynamics, and career strategies.
- Political skills self-assessment quiz: the areas you need to work on
- Step-by-Step plan for successful workplace politicking
- Realpolitik guide to management
- Winning workplace power battles
And some women’s specific lessons:
- Learning the rules of the male game: a practical guide for women
- How to Combine Power With Femininity
6 – DATING POWER DYNAMICS
This module mixes the best science with plenty of personal experience.
It’s a unique opportunity to go straight to what actually works.
For men, this should be mandatory reading.
Like John says, women enjoy an unfair advantage in dating:
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- The real laws that govern intersexual dynamics
- Games both genders play
- Proven dating strategies to find the best partner you can find
- How to use dominance to get the girls you want
Customers swear this module is groundbreaking even for the more experienced folks:
7 – RELATIONSHIP POWER DYNAMICS
All poor relationships are the result of toxic -but common- behaviors.
This module shows you what these behaviors are, and how to stop them, both in yourself and in your partner.
When you will learn relationship power dynamics you will be able to develop better and healthier relationships.
Men who want to become (benevolent) relationship leaders will learn how here.
- How women control men & what men can do about it
- How power changes as relationships evolve
- How men seek to control women & what women can do about it
- How to end all games for the best relationship
- How men can be the best leader she’s ever had
8 – LEADERSHIP
Everything social builds toward leadership.
The previous modules prepare you with the knowledge and skills to lead.
This module teaches you how to lead.
- Basic mindsets of leadership
- Management: how to lead at work
- How to recognize toxic leaders
- How to recognize toxic followers, and how to handle them
This lesson empowers you to become a leader wherever leadership is needed.
More courses from the same author: Lucio Buffalmano
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.