So you want to be a sex coach?
Every week for the past few years, I’ve received DOZENS of direct messages asking me the same question…
“Alexa, how did you become a sex coach?”
And you know what I tell them?
I tell them that all of the things you THINK you need aren’t necessary.
You don’t need to get a 4-year degree to become a great sex coach.
You don’t need to lead with sex online.
Heck, you don’t even have to be in a relationship, or having sex at all.
To become a great sex coach you must make one very important decision…
You must DECIDE you are a sex coach, and then begin.
This is exactly why I created Sex Coach Prep School.
So that all you have to do is decide that it’s time, and let me guide you the rest of the way.
It’s time to become the sex coach that everyone wants to work with.
Are you ready to step into your calling?
Sex Coach Prep School is for you if…
- You’ve always wanted to become a sex coach but have no clue where to start
- You’ve thought about going back to school to get a degree but don’t want to wait that long to get started
- You desire to become a coach but need some accountability & direction
- You naturally find yourself coaching your loved ones and friends about their relationships
- You’ve always been intrigued by sex, love, and relationships and how they operate
You love talking about sex
and feel excited to create a life where you get paid to talk about it!
- You are ready to feel confident as a coach and begin accepting paying clients
- You are done feeling stuck in your professional life and feel ready to move forward and take action
- You are ready to debut as a sex coach OR integrate sex into an existing coaching business
- You are ready to connect with a community of other sex-positive coaches doing the work alongside you
- You are ready to stop talking about it and FINALLY make your dream of becoming a sex coach a reality
A 20 Week Sex Coaching Program
Receive a strong sex education, learn the foundations of great coaching, & become the sex coach everyone wants to work with
In Sex Coach Prep School, we’ll cover:
TRIMESTER 1: Sex Education: Anatomy, Sexual Health, Sex Basics & Advanced (6 weeks)
- First, I start with the sex education that I wish every coach had. This includes an in-depth anatomy lesson, learning about hormones and cycles, as well as the importance of getting tested for STIs, and my personal favorite subject…orgasms!
- Together, we will go through the entire Sex & Love Academy program – which is my signature sex education course. In SLA, we will cover both the information as a participant and how you would actually coach this material so that you get both perspectives.
- In Sex & Love Academy, you will receive the following modules:
- Week 1 – Welcome, Forgiveness, Support Squad, Up-leveling Friendships
- Week 2 – Sex Ed Basics: Anatomy, Sexual Health
- Week 3 – Sex Ed Advanced: Lube, Toys, Kink, Tantra, BDSM
- Week 4 – Conscious communication
- Week 5 – Relationships by YOUR Design
- Week 6 – Sex Magick & Beyond
TRIMESTER 2: Coaching Basics (6 weeks)
- Next, we go into the basics of coaching and what it takes to become a great coach
- For example, I cover how to structure a coaching call and what can be included in your time with your client
- Then I give you access to dozens of tools to use on your coaching calls like journal prompts, meditations, visualizations, etc
- I go over everything from how to ask great questions, to what to do when you don’t know how to help a client
- Plus I teach you how to create your coaching support squad so that you have a holistic team to refer to with confidence
- Week 7: INTEGRATION
- Week 8 – Laying the foundations, sacred space & language
- Week 9 – Coaching Call Structures
- Week 10 – Coaching Tools Pt 1: Somatics & Breathwork
- Week 11 – Coaching Tools Pt 2: Anger, Sadness Shame
- Week 12 – Coaching Tools Pt 3: Sex, Pleasure &
- Week 13 – Coaching Resources, Tech & Vision
- Throughout the entire program, I will be giving you opportunities to practice your coaching skills because I truly believe great coaching requires one main skill: practice!
- You will receive opportunities to coach and run activities both for the group and in 1:1 sessions
- I will also be assigning you plenty of opportunities for you to coach outside of the Prep School container as well with your homework assignments
TRIMESTER 3: Business, Sales & Content 101 (6 weeks)
- Now it’s not enough for me to teach you the basics of great coaching, I want to teach you the basics of running a coaching business as well.
- What that looks like is understanding how to gain clients, how to make a business plan, and the basics of making an irresistible offer.
- I also teach you the basics of how to make offers and sell your services both via messaging and on sales calls so that you can sell yourself and your brand with ease!
- Last but not least, I show you the basics of creating great, authentic content that engages the right type of people
- Week 14 – INTEGRATION
- Week 15 – Mood Board & I Help Statements
- Week 16 – Identifying & Speaking to Your Dream Client
- Week 17 – Building Your Irresistible Offer
- Week 18 – Sales
- Week 19- Business Technology & Systems
- Week 20 – Celebration & Next Steps (exam released)
Exam & Certificate of Completion
- I care very deeply that each of my clients leaves my container feeling confident in their abilities which is why I provide an examination for each student to take and pass before completing Prep School.
- Based on passing the exam, and your attendance in the program, I will be able to grant you a certificate of completion.
More courses from the same author: Alexa Martinez