Alexa Martinez – Sex Coach Prep School
So you want to be a sex coach?
Every week for the past few years, I’ve received DOZENS of direct messages asking me the same question…
“Alexa, how did you become a sex coach?”
And you know what I tell them?
I tell them that all of the things you THINK you need aren’t necessary.
You don’t need to get a 4-year degree to become a great sex coach.
You don’t need to lead with sex online.
Heck, you don’t even have to be in a relationship, or having sex at all.
To become a great sex coach you must make one very important decision…
You must DECIDE you are a sex coach, and then begin.
This is exactly why I created Sex Coach Prep School.
So that all you have to do is decide that it’s time, and let me guide you the rest of the way.
It’s time to become the sex coach that everyone wants to work with.
Are you ready to step into your calling?
Sex Coach Prep School is for you if…
- You’ve always wanted to become a sex coach but have no clue where to start
- You’ve thought about going back to school to get a degree but don’t want to wait that long to get started
- You desire to become a coach but need some accountability & direction
- You naturally find yourself coaching your loved ones and friends about their relationships
- You’ve always been intrigued by sex, love, and relationships and how they operate
You love talking about sex
and feel excited to create a life where you get paid to talk about it!
- You are ready to feel confident as a coach and begin accepting paying clients
- You are done feeling stuck in your professional life and feel ready to move forward and take action
- You are ready to debut as a sex coach OR integrate sex into an existing coaching business
- You are ready to connect with a community of other sex-positive coaches doing the work alongside you
- You are ready to stop talking about it and FINALLY make your dream of becoming a sex coach a reality
A 20 Week Sex Coaching Program
Receive a strong sex education, learn the foundations of great coaching, & become the sex coach everyone wants to work with
In Sex Coach Prep School, we’ll cover:
TRIMESTER 1: Sex Education: Anatomy, Sexual Health, Sex Basics & Advanced (6 weeks)
- First, I start with the sex education that I wish every coach had. This includes an in-depth anatomy lesson, learning about hormones and cycles, as well as the importance of getting tested for STIs, and my personal favorite subject…orgasms!
- Together, we will go through the entire Sex & Love Academy program – which is my signature sex education course. In SLA, we will cover both the information as a participant and how you would actually coach this material so that you get both perspectives.
- In Sex & Love Academy, you will receive the following modules:
- Week 1 – Welcome, Forgiveness, Support Squad, Up-leveling Friendships
- Week 2 – Sex Ed Basics: Anatomy, Sexual Health
- Week 3 – Sex Ed Advanced: Lube, Toys, Kink, Tantra, BDSM
- Week 4 – Conscious communication
- Week 5 – Relationships by YOUR Design
- Week 6 – Sex Magick & Beyond
TRIMESTER 2: Coaching Basics (6 weeks)
- Next, we go into the basics of coaching and what it takes to become a great coach
- For example, I cover how to structure a coaching call and what can be included in your time with your client
- Then I give you access to dozens of tools to use on your coaching calls like journal prompts, meditations, visualizations, etc
- I go over everything from how to ask great questions, to what to do when you don’t know how to help a client
- Plus I teach you how to create your coaching support squad so that you have a holistic team to refer to with confidence
- Week 7: INTEGRATION
- Week 8 – Laying the foundations, sacred space & language
- Week 9 – Coaching Call Structures
- Week 10 – Coaching Tools Pt 1: Somatics & Breathwork
- Week 11 – Coaching Tools Pt 2: Anger, Sadness Shame
- Week 12 – Coaching Tools Pt 3: Sex, Pleasure &
- Week 13 – Coaching Resources, Tech & Vision
- Throughout the entire program, I will be giving you opportunities to practice your coaching skills because I truly believe great coaching requires one main skill: practice!
- You will receive opportunities to coach and run activities both for the group and in 1:1 sessions
- I will also be assigning you plenty of opportunities for you to coach outside of the Prep School container as well with your homework assignments
TRIMESTER 3: Business, Sales & Content 101 (6 weeks)
- Now it’s not enough for me to teach you the basics of great coaching, I want to teach you the basics of running a coaching business as well.
- What that looks like is understanding how to gain clients, how to make a business plan, and the basics of making an irresistible offer.
- I also teach you the basics of how to make offers and sell your services both via messaging and on sales calls so that you can sell yourself and your brand with ease!
- Last but not least, I show you the basics of creating great, authentic content that engages the right type of people
- Week 14 – INTEGRATION
- Week 15 – Mood Board & I Help Statements
- Week 16 – Identifying & Speaking to Your Dream Client
- Week 17 – Building Your Irresistible Offer
- Week 18 – Sales
- Week 19- Business Technology & Systems
- Week 20 – Celebration & Next Steps (exam released)
Exam & Certificate of Completion
- I care very deeply that each of my clients leaves my container feeling confident in their abilities which is why I provide an examination for each student to take and pass before completing Prep School.
- Based on passing the exam, and your attendance in the program, I will be able to grant you a certificate of completion.
More courses from the same author: Alexa Martinez
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.