Gary Douglas – The Gentleman’s Club
Description Of The Gentleman’s Club
In The Gentlemen’s Club, Gary Douglas, the founder of Access Consciousness®, and a diverse group of men talk candidly about women, relationships, sex, sexual energy, masturbation, and being a man in this reality. Their wide-ranging conversations are in turn, funny, moving, outrageous, raunchy, and profound.
Douglas offers ground-breaking Access Consciousness tools and processes, insightful revelations, and incredible information about how talk to a woman, how to stimulate her body, how to create orgasms by expansion rather than contraction, and how to create sex and relationship from an awareness of what is rather than a fixed point of view about what they are supposed to be.
Speaking of relationships, he says, “Sometimes people say to me, ‘You don’t like relationships.’ No. It’s that I don’t like bad relationships. I see no reason for there to ever be a bad relationship. If you have a relationship, it should be something that adds to your life and makes it greater and better and more fun. If a relationship doesn’t do that, why be in one?”
Douglas also talks about trusting yourself as a man, creating a sense of partnership with other men, and discovering what it is that would make you thrilled with your life.
About Gary Douglas
Gary Douglas is a bestselling author, international speaker and business innovator. The founder of Access Consciousness, a global movement that transforms lives with simple-yet-profound tools, Gary has become an internationally-recognized thought leader, facilitator and pioneer.
Born in Midwest USA and raised in San Diego, California in a “normal” middle class family, Gary was fascinated from an early age with the human psyche. After completing a psychology degree and building a successful career as a realtor in Santa Barbara, California, Gary’s interest grew into a desire to assist people to ‘know what they know’ and help create positive change in the world and in people’s lives.
This desire eventually compelled Gary to develop a set of pragmatic wellbeing tools and, in 1991, he consolidated his knowledge under the banner of Access Consciousness. Since then, his teachings have expanded into over 170 countries and have been translated into more than 30 languages. His tools are practiced by celebrities, corporate executives and teachers, and are used by health professionals (such as psychologists, chiropractors, naturopaths) to improve the health and wellbeing of their clients.
More courses from the same author: Gary Douglas
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.