Avoidant Attachment 101 course is for individuals that struggle with avoidance in push-pull relationships, who are ready to call in a soul-shaking partnership, in only 5 days, without having to spend a ton of money on experts and gurus, or spend years in therapy with no tangible result.
THE STRUGGLES OF THE ROLLING STONE..
- You are accustomed to partners demanding too much of you, so you are sensitive to even benign requests.
- Historically, generosity has been a form of manipulation, obligating you reciprocate more than you are comfortable giving.
- You anticipate being blamed for when things go wrong in a relationship, and may head it off by avoiding too much responsibility or commitment.
- You might be described as having a fear of commitment, but often that is only because you take commitment quite seriously, when and if you finally decide to commit to something.
- You might be considered aloof or emotionally distant, but when you do feel things, you feel them very intensely (so much, it might scare you).
- You may struggle with perfectionism and fears of failure, but act just the opposite so as to avoid appearing too weak or vulnerable.
- Deep down, you believe you have to earn love and approval, and so, you are drawn to partners that are “challenging” or “edgy,” that make you work for it.
- On the other hand, if a partner gives you love and affection too freely, you find them “boring,” or “too nice” and question your ability to make them happy.
- You tend to fall into relationships quickly, but around 3-6 months, its like a light switch flips, and all you can focus on are the flaws in the relationship, and the missed opportunities still out there.
- If your partner flirts with someone else or expresses a need for space, you may feel a sense of relief, at first, followed by a need to test them.
- You may also struggle with other forms of addiction, such as drug abuse, alcohol abuse, food addictions, shopping addictions, hoarding, gaming addictions, and so on.
- But the hardest thing for the Rolling Stone, is that they usually attract other partners with insecure attachment styles, and so they fall into what’s called the anxious-avoidant trap; a circumstance where you typically find yourself in partnership with someone that is emotionally dependent on you, thus “proving” your pessimistic perspective on love: that it comes at the cost of freedom.
YOU WILL LEARN…
1. The definition of avoidant attachment and 5 ways the Rolling Stone keeps love at bay
2. 4 Essential emotional boundaries that take the Rolling Stone from confused to clear, about the line between personal boundaries and conditions of love
3. 2 Types of avoidant attachment and how to know which one you have
4. 3 reasons therapy often doesn’t work for Rolling Stones, and what to look for in a therapist
5. A focus wheel and guided visualization to transform fundamental fears into loving self acceptance
Briana MacWilliam has over 12 years of clinical experience as a creative arts therapist, and is the Founder and Director of CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com. She has held two directorial positions in community-based and day-treatment settings, and was a research outcomes coordinator for four years, at the Amen Clinics, Inc.—a brain research and diagnostic facility.
She edited and co-authored two books on the subjects of attachment and complicated grief, and working with LGBTQ populations. She is also the Director for Continuing Education for Pratt Institute’s Creative Arts Therapies Department. Additionally, she provides training in spiritual wealth and professional development online, through her program, “The Abundant Healer.”
More courses from the same author: Briana MacWilliam
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses