The “Valentine’s Day for Singles” from AFC Adam (Adam Lyons) of the dating company Attraction Explained provides you with the techniques to seduce and attract members of the opposite sex — skills that are necessary to make it feel like pure fate has drawn the two of you together.
He also introduces the MFH (Make Fate Happen) Game – where the person you’re talking to is not only attracted and wants to be with you, but also feels drawn to you serendipitously… that the connection you share is so special and unique that it needs to be cherished for a very long time.
Video #1 – Make Fate Happen (MFH) Game
- How to begin to inject the feeling of serendipity or fate so she’ll feel like it’s her destiny to be with you and you’re the one she’s truly supposed to be with.
- How to make the first point of contact without coming across like you’re hitting on her too hard and turn her off.
- How to get into her head so she can’t stop thinking about you.
- How to attract the right kinds of women in the first place: caring, sociable, empathic, personable, receptive, affectionate, loving
- How to establish a basic connection quickly, naturally, and easily so she wonders if she already knows you from somewhere she can’t quite remember.
- How to create and maintain the conversation using “sub-communication”
- Building commonalities based on prime motivators (items of emotional importance to the other person) so the connections you build remain strong between the two of you
- Ways of building connections with someone
- How to recognize and respond to statements of interest so she feels that you care about her and what she’s interested in.
- Communicating the right message to her subconscious so the connection she feels with you gets even deeper and continues to grow.
- How to lead her so that she feels safe and enjoys having you in command.
- How to keep her inner dialogue fighting on your behalf so others can’t talk her out of being seriously interested in you.
- How to create a private fantasy world that only the two of you can enter to have a secret playground and a role playing conspiracy only the two of you understand.
- How to use often-neglected fundamentals to deepen your connection so she immediately feels cared for and protected.
- How to build a future together in a way that extends the feeling of fate
Video #2 – Cold Reading
- Look like you know a lot about people so she finds you authoritative and someone worth listening to.
- How to increase your powers of observation so you can read people better and be able to predict her interests and her emotional hot buttons a lot faster.
- How “looking” is different than “actively observing” to help you get better at cold reading and more easily understand what’s important to her so that you can be the guy in her life who actually “gets it.”
- How to put lots of small observations together into a good cold read.
Video #3 – Creative Conversation
- The key to having good conversations is to understand creative conversations.
- How to make your conversations more fun and entertaining
- Creative conversational techniques that enable you to come up with fun and interesting topics of conversation endlessly
- Use this skill to create quick, instant dates with women you have just met and build memorable connections more rapidly than you might have thought possible.
Video #4 – Be Great On a Date
- How to have a number of different locations ready to use.
- How you can treat her like your girlfriend right from the start
- Why you shouldn’t try to impress her like most other guys do.
- How to make her comfortable going back to your place with you.
Video #5 – Meet Lots of People Fast!
- How to meet new women quickly and get them to like you right away
- How to target venues where you know you’re going to meet people you have things in common with
- Actual examples of some great types of places that are frequented mostly by girls.
- Facebook is such an enormous part of our culture and lives that you must learn how to harness social networking to meet women or else you’ll be left behind.
More courses from the same author: Adam Lyons
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses