The Alfa Male Series – Arash Dibazar
Attraction is about more than just money and looks. It’s a form of communication. Attraction is a secret language that only a few men know and if you can master it, you can get any woman you want. Learn the complete process of developing an attractive personality so that you can start seeing immediate results.
The topics covered in this product are:
- How do you start a conversation the right way?
- Attraction is not a choice. Why it is possible for you to have any woman you want, with the right skills?
- What is the biggest mistake guys make when gaming the girl?
- How do you conquer approach anxiety?
- Know the 5 attraction switches, that will make any woman attracted to you.
- The pitfalls of putting a woman on a pedestal.
- How can you tell if she is attracted to you?
- Use language patterns to subconsciously send her commands.
- Use fractionation to take her on the emotional roller coaster ride she craves.
- The importance of hypnotic rhythm in your speech.
- These and many other mind blowing topics await you. Once you make the payment, you’ll get instant online access to the lectures.
May you never be the same again.
The Alpha Male Series – Course Content
- Lecture 1: The Fundamentals Of Mating
- Lecture 2: The Art Of Attraction
- Lecture 3: Creating Comfort
- Lecture 4: The Process Of Seduction
- Lecture 5: Alpha male series bonus disk
Who Is Arash Zepar Dibazar?
From the age of 4 to 11, Arash lived in 6 different countries including Iran, Turkey, Syria, Kuwait, England, and the U.S. Having to mix with so many different cultures, he quickly acquired the ability to read people’s expressions and body language as a means of understanding their communication.
At age 11 he began what would become a distinguished martial arts career, leading him to develop his own Persian based self-defense system called Panjo. Arash later gained an interest in theater and became the student of Broadway actor and director (and The Prince of Fiji), the late Manu Tupou.
After a chance encounter with the book The Game that started him on the path to meeting pickup gurus such as Mystery, and eventually becoming a personal student of James Matador. Arash combines his many backgrounds to create a style of game that is both strong and charismatic, is structured and flows naturally.
Having the confidence of a champion martial artist, the skills of an expert actor, the secrets of a master seducer, and a deep background in Zen Buddhism; Arash Zepar Dibazar now lectures regularly on subjects that affect the human condition and helps people overcome their insecurities and weaknesses to become stronger, more confident, more accomplished, and more fulfilled individuals.
More courses from the same author: Arash Dibazar
There are no reviews yet.