The Albester Girl by Zan Perrion
How You Can Become An Attractive Man Who Is Loved By Women And Live Your Life To The Fullest
“The Alabaster Girl is highly poetic, sharp, and engaging. It’s easy to fall into the rabbit hole of the narrator’s musings, part poem and part half-remembered dreams. The book is an ode to a deep appreciation of women and to the dance of the masculine and feminine as old as time.” – San Francisco Book Review
“… a richly compelling, beautifully poetic journey into the heart of relationships… an astonishingly insightful guide to the paradoxes of love. This opus is best relished in small sips, allowing time for its many a-ha moments to weave themselves into your own tapestry of self-discovery. Highly recommended!” – Steve Pavlina
If you’re feeling lost about what it means to be a man in the land of women … and want to learn how to attract beautiful women in a natural and authentic way …
The Alabaster Girl will guide you through the land of women so you can start living your life as an attractive man who is loved by women… and as who you really want to be.
Introducing The Alabaster Girl
- The commonalities that all men who are successful with women have–and no, it’s not looks, power, or money. What are they? (The great news is you can learn and gain these traits… they’re not innate.) – pg. 86
- The secret to success with women… the secret that separates true lovers of women from other men, and the only thing you need to do with this knowledge to be successful with women – pg. 17
- What kind of women put men into the friend zone. (Hint: it’s not who you think. When you understand this, you’ll know how to stay away from the friend zone forever.) – pg. 252
- How to avoid this fundamental mistake men make about women so you can understand women better and interact with them with the right mindset – pg. 27
- This simple bullet-proof method allows you to approach women more easily… and with this method, you will never feel rejected even when they don’t respond to you favorably. – pgs. 101-103
- Why approaching more women is the wrong solution for solving approach anxiety, and a counter-intuitive way of solving this common problem among men. – pg. 155
- One very simple thing you can do whenever you’re interacting with a woman and feel nervous around her or run out of things to say to her (or pretty much in any situation) so you will never have to worry about what to say to women. – pg. 179
- What to do when the woman you’ve approached gives you a dismissive response. (If you don’t know what to do, you could spend all your life focusing on the wrong women… learn what to do and avoid it right away.) – pg. 184
- What women really mean when they say what they find attractive in a man is a sense of humor… it doesn’t mean you have to learn stand up comedy or to be a clown. The truth is much simpler than that… and when you know what it is, you can easily become that guy with a sense of humor. – pg. 174
- Why most men fail when they try to engage a woman with their grand conversation and to get her comfortable and familiar with them… why it’s a mistake and what you can do instead. – pg. 147
- “Nobody connects because they are cool.” … If so, what connects us instead? – pg. 237
- The Theorem of Deflected Attention–or how to tell who a woman likes the most in a group setting. – pgs. 134-135
- What makes women fundamentally beautiful beyond their appearance, why beautiful women are secretly lonely, and what truly beautiful women are attracted to in men. (Understanding the beauty of women makes you stand out from other men… and you’ll be perceived by women as a man who “gets it”.) – pgs. 11-14
- How a boy and a man are different in the presence of women… Are you acting around women like a boy or a man? – pg. 18
- You don’t have to impress women, but you need to be interesting to them… but how? The secret is in this certain trait. You must have it to become a man who is loved by women–and learn what it is about. – pgs. 95-96
- An unusual answer to the question “do women love father figures or little boy types?”–when you get it right and embody the answer, you’ll know what it means to become a guy who women will never leave. – pg. 89
- A subtle distinction a lover of women makes when he compliments women, and why this distinction will set you apart from other men in the eyes of women. – pg. 118
- What it really means to be direct with women so you can stop being too aggressive and coming across as a jerk or dialing yourself down and hiding your intentions. – pg. 111
- The secret of great eye contact and how to avoid common mistakes a lot of men make with eye contact–when you know how to communicate with women through your eyes, you’ll start understanding women’s signals more… and how much you’ve missed them before. – pg. 144
- A subtle-yet-significant difference between asking and making statements when you communicate with women. By understanding this difference and implementing it in your communication with women, you’ll be perceived as a leader. – pg. 106
- How to touch women (most guys do it wrong or they don’t do it at all–a big mistake) and why it’s important as a way of sub-communication. – pgs. 162-165
- The greatest question a man can and must ask in every situation, every interaction, and every aspect of his life, and why it’s important for him to ask this question. – pg. 261
- You can never be a seducer of women if you haven’t experienced this… what is it? – pg. 34
More courses from the same author: Zan Perrion
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.