Can You Follow a Road Map and Not Get Lost?
Can you separate your index finger from your middle finger?
Can you feel the texture on a pair of jeans?
Pleasing a woman during foreplay is no different from any of those things.
It just requires a bit of practice and the right guidance.
After going through this program you’re going to know exactly how to locate the pleasure spots and what to do so that her eyes are rolling to the back of her head.
If you’ve never been able to make a woman squirt…
Pussyology is the EXACT system you can follow to predictably make her explode EVERYWHERE (Warning: use a towel to prevent your sheets from getting soaked).
And inside you’re going to learn:
- Why you shouldn’t go straight for the clitoris
- What most guys get wrong with playing with their woman
- What’s really causing trauma in women’s bodies?
- Bonus spot that most men never even hear about it
- The warm-up technique that helps you win the game before it even gets started
- Do you know what to do with your other hand?
This is your time to shine in bed.
I Created Pussyology for 1 Big Reason…
To give every guy an arsenal of foreplay tools they can use to instantly turn her on whether you’re fucking or making love.
FORGET rubbing her vagina wondering if you’re hitting the right spots…
FORGET worrying that foreplay will kill your erection…
FORGET having sex that leaves her disappointed and frustrated.
When you start making her experience breathtaking orgasms before you even put it in…
Her mood around you is going to change and you’ll be able to build an even stronger bond between the two of you.
Why is foreplay important?
Foreplay sets the tone for the sexual encounter and this is where you can both really open up to each other and connect so that you have deep intimacy during the whole experience.
While kissing and her rubbing your crotch might be enough to get you warmed up it often takes more than that for a woman to completely relax and prepare for sex.
When you don’t spend enough time on foreplay before penetration you’re putting the woman you’re having sex with in an uncomfortable position. A few emails ago I said that sex without foreplay is like going down a waterslide without water.
I can speak from my own experience that if a guy doesn’t at least try to get me warmed up before putting it in, he won’t be getting a call back.
It shows me he’s a selfish or uneducated lover and no modern woman wants that.
What makes a woman orgasm and how does foreplay help?
Only 30% of women are able to orgasm from penetration alone. And when a woman isn’t able to orgasm she might start feeling like there’s something wrong with her. Or you. Or both of you.
She might not understand that often women need to heal their bodies sexually in order to be able to orgasm with penetration and stop believing that you’re a terrible lover.
It plants seeds of doubt in her mind and can cause a relationship a lot of harm.
But there are four simple areas that can be focused on before penetration to help ensure that she orgasms.
- Her nipples
- Her clitoris
- Her G-spot
- Her A-spot
Amazing foreplay includes stimulating these areas, giving her unimaginable levels of pleasure, and makes sure she’s satisfied even before it’s time to penetrate.
How long do I need to spend on foreplay?
Every woman is different but you’ll know you’ve done a good job when she’s had orgasms in all four of these key areas.
This takes time…sometimes it can take up to 45 minutes for a woman’s body to get fully open and able to surrender to orgasm.
As you get better at foreplay, you’ll be able to speed up the progress…
And by following a proven system for getting her off, you can cut the time down right away.
But once you see how much she enjoys foreplay you won’t be worried about how long it takes.
You’re going to be having just as much fun as her as you push all the right buttons.
More courses from the same author: Tantric Activation
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses