Description Of Tantra 101
Awaken Your Sexuality & Deepen Your Mind-Body-Soul Connection
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ancient tantra secrets that work no matter your gender or relationship status
- Effective ways to experience greater sexual intimacy and bonding with your partner
- More confidence, energy, and creativity, both in and outside of the bedroom
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge on how to:
- Let go of past insecurities and body shame.
- Ignite your sexual energy.
- Perform a self-love strip tease to do alone or for a partner.
- Use the famous KISS meditation to break through intimacy blocks in your relationship and life.
- Initiate intimate massage techniques for self or partnered pleasure.
What you’ll learn in Tantra 101
Getting Started On Your Journey
Learn a bit more about Psalm’s meaningful journey to becoming an internationally known tantra instructor. She’ll also fill you in on who this class is for, and what you can expect to learn.
- What’s This Class All About?
- Who’s This Class For?
- Meet Psalm
How To Let Go Of Body Shame & Embrace Your Whole, Sexy Self
Do you find yourself feeling less sexual because you don’t enjoy the body you see in the mirror? Gain the knowledge and practice necessary to tame those negative thoughts and learn to love your body just as it is.
- How Exactly To Flip The Script On Body Shame
- A Mirror Meditation To Build Body Love
- How Featherlight Touch Will Heighten Your Senses & Sexuality
- A Strip Tease To Feel Sensual In Your Skin
How Massage Can Take Sex To Sacred Levels
Everyone loves a good massage, but tantra brings it to the next level. In this module, Psalm will show you a few different massage practices to deepen your tantra experience.
- How To Enjoy Sacred Massage
- How Tantra Breast Massage Can Give You A Nipple-Gasm
- How To Worship The Vagina Through Yoni Massage
- How To Worship The Penis Through Lingam Massage
- The Two Uses For Lingam Massage
Keeping Up Your Tantric Journey
Now that you’re a tantra master, it’s time to come up with a plan to keep the passion alive far into the future.
- How To Keep Exploring Tantra In The Future
How To Feel Sexier In Your Mind, Body & Soul
Tantra has many benefits, both inside and outside of the bedroom. Psalm will teach you about the history of tantra, and how it can help you not only create a sacred sexual bond with your partner, but also to heal from sexual trauma and overcome body shame.
- Tantra 101: What Tantra Actually Means
- How Sex Can Help Heal Sexual Trauma, Overcome Body Shame & More
- What Your Chakras Are & Why Your Second One Is Likely Blocked
- How To Create Rituals To Make Sex Sacred
How To Explore Your Body Through Sacred Masturbation
The fastest way to fully embrace intimacy with others is to learn to embrace intimacy with yourself. Learn to love yourself, solo.
- Why Letting Go Of Shame Is Key To Connecting With Sacred Sexuality
- How Women Can Experience Longer, Stronger Orgasms & More Energy
- How Men Can Experience Stronger Orgasms & More Spiritual Sex
How To Create Sacred Rituals In Your Sex Life
Explore these yoga and meditation practices to ignite your sexual energy, create a more intimate, sacred bond with your partner, and integrate tantra into your daily routine.
- How Solo OYoga Will Help Stoke & Channel Your Sexual Energy
- How To Use OYoga To Heighten Your Intimacy With A Partner
- A KISS Meditation To Integrate Tantra Into Your Everyday Life
Who Is This Class For?
This Class Is Perfect For You If:
- You want to feel more sexual and self-confident, whether single or in a relationship. You want to spice things up, but always feel a bit too shy or silly.
- You want to experience more body confidence. You often feel negatively about your body, and want to start appreciating its amazing abilities.
- You believe (or want to believe) in the idea that sex can be a spiritual practice. You love the physical aspects of sex, but want to better experience its spiritual components.
About Psalm Isadora
Psalm Isadora passed away on March 26, 2017. She is survived by her son. During her life, Psalm made a name for herself as is a bold, outspoken sexuality, relationship and trauma expert who lived to inspire the next generation of empowered women. Psalm de-mystified the ancient secrets of Tantra to make them accessible to the modern masses in what she called “the yoga of sex.” She specialized in helping women have better sex and men reach peak performance.
Raised in a religious cult as a child, Isadora endured years of sexual trauma that eventually ignited her passion to teach sexual empowerment and modern sexual education. In 2007, Isadora traveled to India to immerse herself in the ancient teachings of Tantra to facilitate deep healing and discover her own path as a healer. For eight years, Isadora traveled to India to delve deeper into the path of Tantra and teach yoga to sex-trafficked women in the red light district of Calcutta. Her volunteer work with the young prostitutes of Calcutta would eventually become part of a documentary titled “Shakti.” We will miss you, Psalm. You will certainly never be forgotten.
More courses from the same author: Psalm Isadora
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses