Description of Sexual Issues In Couples Therapy – Practical Skills for Common Problems
Whether the presenting problem involves infidelity, desire differences, sexual dysfunction, or questions about kink or non-monogamy, we deal with couples’ sexuality every week. Here’s a 15-hour course to enhance your effectiveness in this difficult but rewarding area.
In 4 fast-moving, thought-provoking sessions, you’ll learn practical information and skills, involving issues like:
- What is NOT a sexual problem?
- Common therapists’ myths about sex that reduce our effectiveness
- Helping couples when one partner wants sex more than the other, or wants activities that the other partner doesn’t
- Helping couples navigate one partner’s porn use
- Helping couples when their sexuality is impacted by religious beliefs, or by trauma, the aging process, or health issues
- Working with couples who don’t want to discuss sex—but REALLY need to.
What you’ll learn in Sexual Issues In Couples Therapy – Practical Skills for Common Problems
- Session 1: The Therapeutic Project
- Session 2: Varieties of Sexual Experience
- Session 3: Selected Topics in Sexuality
- Session 4: Sexuality, Therapy, & the Real World
More courses from the same author: Sex