Relationship Recovery For Men
Is there dating after divorce or relationship break up? Best break up advice and coaching for men.
Instructed by Scott Paton Personal Development / Parenting & Relationships
Men, do you wonder what to do after a break up? Do you feel like the world has ended and there is no hope? Do you see no hope for the future? Doe your heart tell you there’s no point trying any more?
We are here to tell you the world has not come to an end.
This is one of the most difficult times any man ever faces. There’s this misconception that only a woman’s heart breaks after a breakup, while the man continues without even shedding one tear. But men are human, too.
We deal with our emotions in different ways from women, but this doesn’t mean we’re not devastated after a breakup. Men are good at covering up their feelings. Hiding in a cave. Isolating themselves. Men don’t want the world to know about how seriously heartbroken they feel.
So, if your emotions are all over the place, understand that’s normal! It’s perfectly understandable if you are angry, sad, depressed, disappointed, anxious and constantly swing between all these strong emotions.
There is a process everyone goes through when a relationship ends. Yes, some people go through it quicker and easier than others.
But if you don’t go through the healing process, if you insist on carrying your scars from one failed relationship to the next, you will never fulfill your mission in life.
In this deep, heart-centered course, you learn you are not alone. No matter how much it can feel that way. When you look around, they are there to support you, to listen to you, to assist you through the healing process.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the grieving process and how to use it to heal your heart
- Discover the most common self-destructive behaviors
- Learn how to cope with those behaviors
- Become more self-aware
- Learn to get back on track
- And most importantly, how to find love again.
Full of insights and practical exercises, The Men’s Break Up Recovery Course will speed you on your way to a more fulfilling relationship with yourself and the future woman of your dreams.
What are the requirements?
- Want to have a better relationship
- Open mind
- Willingness to do the exercises
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the self sabotaging behaviors they have after a breakup
- Know that they are not alone in the process
What is the target audience?
- Not women. You are welcome, but the course is to help men deal with their emotions after a breakup
- Anyone having a hard time with a relationship break up
More courses from the same author: Scott Paton