“Introducing… Lick By Lick”
In less than an hour you could be using my step-by-step guide to help give your lady a powerful orgasm unlike any she’s ever had… starting immediately!
Frankly, whether you’re a seasoned lover, rookie or a virgin it doesn’t matter, you’ll find this information valuable to help make this an experience she’ll remember forever.
Here’s Just a Sample of What You’ll Learn Inside This Resource…
- How to break through her self-conscious barrier about cunnilingus and build trust to the point she’s excited and looking forward to it! Warning: Most experts preach this wrong, and if you don’t learn to do it right, she may never let you please her this way…Hint: it’s not a shower, although this is good too! (Page 9)
- How to encourage her to shower before cunnilingus WITHOUT offending her… gain peace of mind that she’ll smell beautiful down there (page 11)
- 10 little known tongue techniques to help her reach climax… don’t be surprised if she screams out your name in ecstasy after using these (pages 51 – 58)
- The one thing you should prepare long BEFORE cunnilingus… forget this and you may impede the orgasm and make your entire effort a waste! (page 32)
- A BIG mistake guys make near climax that often leaves women disappointed and frustrated… Hint: it’s got nothing to do with rhythm, slowing down or even changing what you’re doing! (page 24)
- Did you know that women can actually experience different types of orgasms? And they can actually have two orgasms at once? It’s true. On page 62 you’ll learn exactly what to do to make this a possibility and increase the chances of achieving two orgasms at THE SAME TIME!
- The one thing you must NEVER do while performing cunnilingus… make this mistake and things could turn out very bad. It’s actually very dangerous and most men (and women) don’t know about it (page 49)
- Why clitoral stimulation is actually PAINFUL for some women and the “secret” area that she’ll probably enjoy having caressed instead… And no it’s not the G-spot or the opening! (page 22)
- Just lick the clitoris right? No! Here’s the step-by-step guide on the 4 things you should stimulate on her genitals first (page 45 – 49)
- How to convince her to shave or wax her pubic hair and 9 tips to perform the shave properly… enjoy silky-smooth skin as you please your woman (page 27, 29)
- Your lady doesn’t want to shave? Page 29 reveals how to make her pubic hair softer, which means no more red, raw and painful rashes!
- Women usually don’t feel like sexual activity when they’re stressed. Pages 38 reveals a great way to relax your lady that’s even better than a hot bath or back massage and requires no preparation at all
- The complete guide on how to stay safe against sexually-transmitted disease (pages 15 – 19)
- The 3 forgotten female hot-spots that help maximize her experience and increase the chances of an orgasm (pages 41 – 44)
- The area of the vagina that many women DON’T want licked… lick here and chances are she won’t want you to perform cunnilingus for a long time (page 25)
- 5 ways to almost INSTANTLY get her in the mood… enjoy cunnilingus and sex more often with this little secret (pages 35-37)
- What eating dinner at a restaurant has to do with improving your lady’s chances of reaching an orgasm. Hint: it has nothing to do with ‘romance’ or dining a woman. (page 57)
- How to recognize and navigate the 8 components of the female genitalia with your tongue so you lick and caress the right places at the right time, giving her a more powerful and intense experience (page 20)
- 6 tips to include your finger in the pleasure process and help her achieve an even more powerful orgasm. However, do this wrong and you may actually lower the enjoyment (page 60)
- The complete guide on using toys with cunnilingus… add new sensations to the mix (pages 64 – 67)
- 10 positions to perform cunnilingus in… spice things up with these different angles, sensations and experiences (pages 68 – 76)
- How to still enjoy safe cunnilingus even if your partner has a virus or STD (page 19)
- The 8 specific questions you must ask to find out exactly what she likes to, give her the best experience possible… most guys ask the wrong questions like, “do you like that?” (page 14)
- The one thing you must ask your partner before she decides to get a wax… don’t do this and she could be in a lot of pain for a long time! Hint: It’s got nothing to do with the pain of waxing itself (page 30)
- And much much more…
More courses from the same author: Michael Webb