Description Of The Money Lines
In this system, Jason Capital offers 50 ways of saying the right things to women. It is designed to help men become witty, spark attraction in women, and never be without the perfect thing to say.
Includes a 14-day trial to Masters Of Dating program and mastering the art of attracting and seducing high-level women.
Table Of Contents/ List Of Topics Covered:
- Eye contact responses
- Answering the age question
- After the first kiss money line
- What to say when a girl is getting out of line
- What to say when she brushes against you
- What to say when you see her staring at you
- An answer when asked how you and a girl know each other
- What to say when standing next to a girl at a bar
- How to react when another guys is trying to talk to your girl
- Handling drink and alcohol related questions
- Responding when she wants to know where you are going
- Making out in a bar on the first night you met money line
- Responding to her question about her weight
- How to react when she’s checking her make up in a mirror
- Words to use when leading her into your apartment building
- Responding with cool calmness when she tells you what she does
- What to say when she starts asking for personal information about you
- Assume the guy she’s with is her brother and play that into the conversation
- Using comedy to balance vulnerability when revealing something embarrassing about yourself
About Jason Capital
Jason Capital is a former dating coach who was known as “America’s honest dating coach”. He released many online products and has helped over 100 000 men improve their lives with women. He is also the author of the book “Status”, a topic that he heavily focused on in his dating products. It’s also the central theme of his annual live event, the “High Status Summit”.
Jason has since turned his attention to helping people live the “laptop lifestyle” by earning money online. His business continues to grow and Jason has established himself as one of the top young entrepreneurs in the United States today.
More courses from the same author: Jason Capital