It All Started With A Chance Discovery In 1947…
It was one of the most famous experiments ever performed in the field of clinical psychology.
Renowned psychologist Bertram R. Forer had recruited some 39 college students who were told to take a personality test. Then, ignoring their answers in the test, he gave each student the same evaluation consisting of the following statements:
- You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself
- While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them
- You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage
- Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside
- At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing
- You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations
- You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others’ statements without satisfactory proof
- At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved
- Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic
Forer then asked each student to evaluate the accuracy of the evaluation above on a scale of 0 (“very inaccurate”) to 5 (“exceedingly accurate”). The class average was a staggering 4.26.
In short, the students were convinced that he could successfully read their character (despite the fact that every one of them had received the same evaluation).
The Birth Of The Barnum Effect
This remarkable phenomenon has since been coined as the Barnum Effect after the notorious American circus entertainer P.T. Barnum.
Over the years, techniques inducing the Barnum Effect have been used widely by hucksters, mediums and palm readers to take advantage of naive marks.
By relying on their ability to make vague and general conclusions about their marks (known as Barnum Statements), they are able to induce the Barnum Effect in their victims quickly and win them over within the snap of a finger.
Here’s the good news…
Simply put, you can similarly induce the Barnum Effect in a woman to make her fall in love with you amazingly quickly.
Using Barnum Statements, you can quickly build Rapport with any woman and escalate quickly to the Attract stage (in the IRAE Model) in no time at all.
And guess what… everything (yes, everything) you need in order to generate the Barnum Effect in women is covered inside the Barnum Manuscript™: an official Shogun Method® addon module.
Discover The Easiest Way To Spike Her Attraction Levels By Inducing The “Barnum Effect” In Her Mind
What’s Inside The Barnum Manuscrip:
- Discover how to quickly induce the “Barnum Effect” inside a woman’s mind and make her feel an instant connection with you
- Learn the art of crafting “Barnum Statements” and how you can use them to influence, persuade (and manipulate) a woman
- Decode her appearance and speech patterns in seconds so that you’ll know what to say to her to control her mind
- Get a systematic, step-by-step breakdown of proven Barnum Statements and know exactly why they work so well
- Learn how to customize Barnum Statements based on her personality type (introverts vs extroverts)
- Discover ways to adapt your Barnum Statements according to her age or life stage as well as physical appearance
- Learn the top six (6) tips on how to deliver your Barnum Statements for maximum effect
- Use proven “Barnum Openers” which you can use to lead into your Barnum Statements and make them work great
- EXCLUSIVE: Get the ultimate list of 32 industrial-strength Barnum Statements which you can use immediately on a woman and get tremendous results today!
More courses from the same author: Derek Rake