So what is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Neuro refers to your neurology
Linguistic refers to language; programming refers to how that neural language functions.
In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind!
NLP is the study of excellent communication–both with yourself, and with others.
It was developed by modeling excellent communicators and therapists who got results with their clients.
NLP is a set of tools and techniques, but it is so much more than that.
It is an attitude and a methodology of knowing how to achieve your goals and get results
What you’ll learn in Speed Attraction 3.0
- The COMPLETE SYSTEM From Going From Total Stranger To Deep Levels On Intimacy
- Learn How To Automatically Create Charisma, Whenever You Want
- How To Control Your Emotional State
- How To Be The Most Fascinating Person That He
- She Has Ever Talked To
- Learn How To Tell A Woman Exactly What She Wants To Hear
More courses from the same author: David Snyder