Description of Foreplay Mastery
Do you want to have more orgasmic sex more often?
Want to last longer in bed and stay aroused longer?
Are you craving more warm-up so you can have the amazing sex you know is possible?
Want to be the best and most skilled lover your partner has ever had?
Quite simply, want to have the Best. Sex. Ever?
Discover Why Foreplay Mastery Is Our Most Popular Online Course
We’ve been offering online education since 2006 and with 10,000 students in our online school, Foreplay Mastery is our most popular course offering.
That’s because this course brings you our most effective techniques for maximizing arousal, creating a more passionate relationship and finally having the sex you’ve always wanted.
Enroll now for immediate access to our proven strategies for a more fulfilling sex life.
What you’ll learn in Foreplay Mastery
Rethinking Foreplay: Creating The Culture Of Pleasure
- What Is Foreplay?
- How To Have More Frequent Sex
- Two Types Of Desire (An ESSENTIAL Erotic Knowledge Breakthrough!)
- All Day Foreplay
- Slay Stress To Ignite Arousal
- How To Build More Arousal
- How To Flirt With Your Lover
- How To Fearlessly Initiate Sex
Mastering Erotic Touch
- 10 Types Of Erotic Touch
- Core Principles Of Erotic Touch
- Explore The Erogenous Zones
- Sensitive But Not Delicate: Finding “Just Right” Pressure (1:08)
Breast and Nipple Stimulation
- Breast and Nipple Play: Finding Just Right
- VIDEO: Warm Up Techniques (6:35)
- VIDEO: Arousing Breast Massage Strokes (8:23)
Clitoral, Vulva and Vaginal Stimulation
- The Key To Female Arousal
- VIDEO: Warm Up and Clitoral Stimulation (9:38)
- VIDEO: Graceful Penetration and G-Spot Stimulation (11:44)
- Cunnilingus Mastery Handbook
Penis and Perineum Stimulation
- VIDEO: The Ultimate Handjob (11:37)
- VIDEO: Perineum Stimulation (5:02)
- Ejaculation Control Handbook
- Mastering Fellatio
Orgasmic Intercourse & Beyond
- Graceful Penetration
- Orgasmic Intercourse
- How To Explore Erotic Massage
- Erotic Massage For Men
- Erotic Massage For Women
- How To Activate Your Erotic Fantasies
- Lap Dancing 101
Frequently Asked Questions
My wife has orgasms but they never seem to be the earth-shaking, toe-curling orgasms that we hear about. Can Foreplay Mastery course help her have better orgasms?
Yes! Many people believe that all orgasms are created equal. But deeper down, we all know that isn’t true. The more you build up arousal, the stronger orgasms you will have. This is true for men and women alike. Most couples don’t spend enough time building up arousal. Instead they rush through sex, often following a script that seldom varies.
Foreplay Mastery course shows you how to spend time building more arousal, be more creative in bed and create more satisfying orgasms. Follow our strategies and you’ll not only find yourself in the mood for sex way more often, you’ll also end up having more satisfying and soul-shaking sex!
You talk about taking the time for foreplay, but I only stay hard for a few minutes. I like having sex – will I lose the opportunity if we take more time for foreplay?
You are not alone! Many guys experience the same anxiety about losing their erection, which causes them to rush into sex – often before their female partners are turned on and ready. This leads to unsatisfying sex for everyone involved.
Instead, you can learn how to stay hard and last longer in bed! There is no limit to how much arousal you can feel, and you can gain control over your erections and ejaculations so you have way more freedom in bed. Mastering the art of foreplay will reveal just how much arousal you are capable of feeling.
My husband thinks his penis is too small to ever satisfy me. I don’t think that is what is wrong with our sex life. What do you think, does penis size matter?
While it is true that some women have size preferences (and not all prefer bigger!) ultimately penis size has nothing to do with satisfying women in bed. We bet you didn’t choose your husband based on his penis size, right? Help him set those anxieties aside for good by learning together how to have more fun in bed and make intercourse more orgasmic for both of you!
Most women (about 75% by most estimates) don’t have orgasms during intercourse. The female body is designed to become aroused and reach orgasm through direct clitoral stimulation. The techniques in this course will show him how to give you deeply pleasurable and highly satisfying orgasms before you even get to intercourse. Most men find that when they are truly confident with their sexual skills, they no longer worry about penis size!
More courses from the same author: Pleasure Mechanics
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses