When I started writing this book, the men who made Snapchat weren’t even born and the founders of Facebook were six years old. There was no texting, Google, Grindr, YouTube, or Amazon. Porn was mostly in magazines that you hid under your bed, and phones were wired to the wall.
Scientists still clung to the notion that men wanted sex more than women and that women wanted to be married so they could have more children. We should be thankful that I began writing The Guide while sitting on the warm sands of Topanga Beach in Southern California. You couldn’t help but look at the women on that beach and know that science had it all wrong.
Many things have changed since the 1st edition went to press. Yet humans still have the same genitals and a lot of us still want sex to be special. Hopefully, you’ll have as much fun with this 9th edition as your parents did with the first.
I never expected this book would be used in more than 50 college sex education courses. Then students started telling me the book was the best sex-magnet ever. They would leave it out for others to see, and sex would often follow. (Why it’s used in medical schools I’ll never know. Medical students don’t have time for sex.)
The first college to assign The Guide was Santa Barbara City College. I used to drive to Santa Barbara to hand deliver the books. Santa Barbara City College will be the first college to receive this new edition. East Carolina University will be the second, and then Miami of Ohio.
The Guide is now in its 9th edition. That wouldn’t have happened without the help of many of you. Thank you so very, very much.
More courses from the same author: Paul Joannides
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses