Paul Janka – Secrets To Meeting Women
Paul Janka give details from picking-up women to creating sexual connection.
List of Topics Covered:
- How to engage any woman immediately
- The correct way to pick up an attractive woman
- What almost every guy is doing wrong when he goes out to the bar
- Learn to engage women who are “on the job.”
- How to make her willing to meet you at your place.
- What you should almost never to say to a woman when you’re asking her for her phone number
- How to create an atmosphere that leads to sex
- The best time to pick up a woman
- Learn to take the blinders off and meet 10x more women during your daily routine
- How to master the “COLD STOP,”
- Develop “mojo” to charm ALMOST any woman, anywhere you go.
- How to develop a bulletproof personality
- Paul Janka’s sure fire method for guaranteeing that even if a woman flakes out on a date — that he will still getting some ‘action’ that night.
- How to have fun, playful chat that makes women fall hard for you.
- When to follow up with a woman so that it feels natural.
- Learn subtle dynamics of the pick up so that you’ll know exactly what she’s thinking and you can effortlessly number close without rejection.
- What to do when you get a woman back to your apartment so that she feels comfortable enough with you to take her clothes off.
- Discover how to create a sexual connection.
- How to make the initial approach feel completely spontaneous.
- Learn to maintain equality in the relationship and allow it to play out under your terms so that you maintain balance and chemistry in the relationship.
- Ways to feel cool, calm and collected when you approach girls.
- Get her to fork over her digits in under 2 minutes.
- Learn to use the immediate environment to your benefit.
- Hear real life stories of my successes and failures in pick up, including wild situations I wouldn’t believe if I hadn’t see them with my own eyes.
Witty, Brash, Entertaining!
In the years between serious relationships, Paul Janka, a writer and entrepreneur residing in New York City, has spent considerable time and effort discovering the most effective methods to help men overcome their obstacles to meeting women. Paul’s witty, brash, politically incorrect dating advice has helped thousands of men around the world decode the fairer sex. Paul Janka has been featured on Dr. Phil, MSNBC, The Today Show, Fox News, and offers elite personal coaching to clients around the world. Paul graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Physics.
But Paul Is Handsome..?
You might think that Paul Janka get’s results because he’s “good looking.” Sure, that doesn’t hurt. But Paul has thousands of average and even “ugly” students who meet beautiful women every day. Paul’s technique uses volume and an escalating series of approaches that makes it easy to start meeting women day in and day out, until you can get almost any woman’s phone number and a date in just sixty seconds.
YOUR PROGRAM IS AMAZING
“Your program is amazing. You really know how to explain the mindset of a guy who is very successful with women, and I think that is how your book really stands out from the other treatises on the subject. Reading it I can see exactly the limiting beliefs that have been holding me back. I also see how the market is rigged against men being successful with women and it is also clear to me why your contrarian approach is so successful. From now on I am playing by your rules, not society’s and I immediately feel liberated!” – Matt R.
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I’VE EVER DONE
“Firstly just wanted to say that buying your program has been one of the best things I’ve ever done. I’m 19 from Australia, and while I’d get my fair share of hookups from going out to bars with mates, I also experienced a lot of frustration and never had the confidence to approach girls on the street during the day and hit them up for their number.
Since reading your book 2 weeks ago, my whole mindset has changed about where to meet girls, how to properly deal with them, and also love the idea about not spending money on them until they show their “worth.” I’m not trying to blow smoke up your ass mate haha but just saying thank you.” – Josh S.
More courses from the same author: Paul Janka
There are no reviews yet.