Description Of Love Languages Certification: Improve Relationships
In this course, you will discover how every person express’s love.
Love Languages. There are 5 primary Love Languages – Some spoken, some felt and others received.
What you’ll learn in Love Languages Certification: Improve Relationships
What you’ll learn
- Learn how love is felt and communicated from person to person
- Discover your own love language and how to enhance your relationships
- Find blocks and limitations within love and learn to free yourself (and your client from the block)
You will learn how to take your client (or yourself) through the criteria to improve relationships and discover their own love languages (and how they communicate them)
- Section 1 – Intro – Welcome to the course
- Section 2 – One-self – Before a person can love others they must discover themselves – This course has been structured for people that are in relationships or single and looking to have a relationship.
- Section 3 – Two Energies – Each one of us shifts from energy to energy at all times during our lives however, sometimes the energy we have chosen is not correct for the situation. This section educates your client on how to recognise the energy that is coming through and how to learn from it for future change.
- Section 4 – Three Dimensions – Love is multi dimensional and always shifting from one dimension to another. Discovering which dimension your client is in will help them open their mind towards what is really going on inside there relationships or how past relationships have failed.
- Section 5 – Four-giveness – Accepting ones own flaws and moving on from them will help your client let go of the past and evolve into a healthier future.
- Section 6 – Five Love Languages – Discover your love language and how it express’s itself. Also discover the love language of your other relationships such as parents, siblings and friends.
- Section 7 – Explaining it all and learning how to recognise when the love tank is empty.
- Section 8 – Conflict or Feedback? – is the love language in conflict with its core OR is it working to communicate in a way that is ineffective? discover how to recognise the situations that trigger us.
- Section 9 – Resolution – How to resolve the conflict within ourselves without jeopardising our goals and feelings.
- Section 10 – Masculine VS Feminine energy explained
These Love Languages represent the core patterns we have in speaking or giving love to another, in addition to the dominant ways that we receive love. When the love tank begins to empty out we become withdrawn, irritated and even separate ourselves from connections.
Discover how to translate the languages and improve relationships – Perhaps even learn of toxic relationships and how to extinguish them.
3 Full Colour Manuals included:
- One for Singles
- One for couples
- One for combining the two for workshops/group sessions
About Patrisha Palmer
I’m Trish Palmer.
Master Hypnotherapist, Master of NLP and Hypnotherapy, Timeline Transformation, Life Coach & World Class Script Writer.
I am passionate about helping others to experience life to the fullest and breakdown the things that are holding them back, whilst giving people the tools and knowledge to future success. I endorse the improvement and quality
of this wonderful industry of ours.
Along with my partner, John and I have created a world class and ever-growing range of self-help hypnosis scripts, courses and audio programs to empower not only clients but therapists as well. Ensuring that each person receives high quality services and support.
After breaking my back in 3 places when I was 14, I was told she would never walk again or would always be in chronic pain. During this diagnosis period, I found out I was ½ deaf in each ear and I was told by my school teachers I “wouldn’t amount to much”.
By age 30 I was 140 kilos and wouldn’t leave my living area due to severe anxiety and depression. By 32 I was bankrupt and homeless.
In 2010 I began studying hypnosis. Through this process I lost over 30 kilos with ease, created an anxiety and depression free future and signature hypnotic programs for success.
My expertise is in helping people conquer anxiety, depression, IBS, menopause and pain management using hypnosis, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Pattern), EFT Tapping (emotional freedom technique), life coaching and timeline therapy.
Training and accreditation include:
- Master life coach
- Master practitioner in hypnotherapy
- Master practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master practitioner of Timeline Transformations
- Master practitioner of Conversational Hypnotherapy
- World class Hypnosis script writer
- Creator of the IBS Hypnosis Protocol in Australia
- Creator of Modern Mentoring
- Level 2 reiki consultant
- Diploma in Health (Remedial Massage)
In 2017 I presented my signature IBS hypnosis program to the AHA which was instantly approved for 10 CPD. Since then I have started my own mentoring program and travel the world teaching hypnotherapists more and more wonderful tools for success.
John Pellen is my partner in love and life.
Multi-skilled in retail, business, audio production, programming and design, John lends his creative and logical mind to create the business image and branding. He is a technology savvy person creating websites for our mentorees to ensure their success! He is also an award-winning musician best known for playing bass guitar in local festivals and has supported many international artists.
More courses from the same author: Patrisha Palmer