THE FIRST FULL NUDE SHOOT WE HAVE MADE!
Join Matt & Steph on this real life nude portrait shoot and see what really goes down.
In this 18+ shoot we show you how to:
- find cool spots to shoot in a simple home location,
- complete the full body painting process,
- how to tastefully pose for a slim figure,
- making DIY props and accessories,
- how to use available light for dramatic results,
- how to add off camera flash to create the light you need
- how to simplify a messy scene for dramatic results, and
- How to simply edit the images for maximum impact
- Complete equipment list included.
Finding the Shot & Creating Atmosphere
This entire photoshoot came together when I recognised a cool potential spot to shoot, in a kitchen! Seeing the potential it offered, and the props we had available, I thought out the concept and crafted this image in my mind, before explaining it to the team. With simple manual strobes, some colored gels and a lot of elbow grease, we created these images in an afternoon. Recognising the potential a space offers is the first step to creating a dramatic location portrait.
Despite appearances, this whole shoot was lit with simple and inexpensive equipment. The flashes used are all simple manual units operating via optical slave mode. The gels used were simple eBay items, and the entire make up process was done ourselves.
Hands on Body Painting
- We created the entire look ourselves – from make up, to body paint, to costume and accessories.
- This shoot took place in a kitchen! We used the lights of the balcony as bokeh, and created dramatic light on her with flashes and canned atmosphere.
- As well as the complete planning, preparation, painting and shooting process; this course also includes the complete editing process.
More courses from the same author: Matt Granger