Desccription of Journey on the Path of Love
Experience how the lives and teachings of great saints can transform our suffering into joy, ease, and real love.
In a powerful program with this worldwide icon — whose music is known for lifting the heart to new levels of love — each session will be an invitation into satsang, where you’ll be among the sangha of your co-participants, with KD as your guide.
When you join this video program and enter into the sacred circle, you’ll be immersed in Krishna Das’ wisdom for two hours each module — learning not only through your intellect, but by experiencing the practices and absorbing the beauty and blessings from the great beings who’ve had a great impact on Krishna Das.
In each session of this 6-part journey, you’ll have the amazing opportunity to hang out with Krishna Das, chant with him, and learn techniques to stay present… by focusing and then refocusing on the core of your being where all love resides — your heart.
You’ll hear his fascinating stories, and he’ll invite you into the lives of the great saints… those who’ve been most important to him — sharing their stories and poetry and providing his commentary on those readings.
Soaking in the Transmissions of the Great Saints
You’ll hear about Neem Karoli Baba and Siddhi Ma, Ramakrishna, Ramana Maharshi, Shirdi Sai Baba, Somvari Baba and Hariakhan Baba, and Baal Shem Tov (and many more) — and receive their beauty and blessings.
KD will also share poetry from enlightened poets such as Rumi, Namdev, Hafiz, Shabkar, and Guru Nanak.
Understanding who these saints are, what they represent, and how they lived can expand the way you see yourself, others, and the universe. By looking to the saints as models, you can discover the profound emotional and spiritual evolution that’s possible in your own life.
Although KD didn’t meet most of these saints in body, their presence is always here for us to tap into.
Similarly, by coming together in satsang with KD and your sangha of co-participants, and allowing his chanting, guided practices, and stories to wash over you, you open a portal to a whole new way of seeing, being, and experiencing life.
Of course, you’ll be invited to chant along with him, and the words will be provided for you to follow along — until they become as natural as the beat of your own heart.
What you’ll learn in Journey on the Path of Love
In this 6-module video program with the much-loved Krishna Das, you’ll:
- Experience the transformative impact of chanting with KD, surrounded by your sangha of other truth seekers
- Allow the transmissions of the great saints that impacted Krishna Das’ life — including his beloved guru, Maharaj-ji Neem Karoli Baba — to wash over you
- Discover the many ways a spiritual practice can support you through life by empowering you to return again and again to the space within you where true love and joy live
- Practice being more at ease in each moment
- Begin to recognize that we are all one, and as one unified sangha, we can start to heal our own hearts and the world
- Be guided to experience the power and presence of these great saints to heal our hearts
- Cultivate your spiritual practice to help you move through times of crisis
- Understand that by helping others, you help yourself
- Participate in practices to help you let go of negative emotions, calm your mind, and release the stories you tell yourself about yourself and your life that can limit you and cause you suffering
- Learn about KD’s experience in India, which saved him — showing him it was OK to be alive
- And more…
The Urgency of Satsang at This Time
The destabilizing circumstances of the past year have forced us all to face our own suffering.
In the isolation required by the pandemic, with few activities and very little socializing to distract us, our minds have had more time to spin around and around with criticism and judgment — about who we are, how we live, the challenges we endure, and what’s to come.
In this program, you’ll surround yourself with other people who are searching for something deeper in life… inspiring you to find what, for you, is real and lasting — something that transcends our daily, worldly experience.
When you gather in community with others who share the same longing, chant together with Krishna Das, and come into the aura and presence of the saints, you expose yourself to new ideas and new potentials that you may not yet even imagine.
The Powerful Benefits of Chanting
We’re so fortunate to have such a dynamic and powerful spiritual teacher and world-renowned performer to help us emerge from this painful moment in history.
As KD has shared with people from all over the world, chanting helps you stay focused and present, using the mantra as the object of awareness.
Chanting coaxes you to exercise your letting-go muscle — and develop the fortitude to release negative thoughts, difficult emotions, the stories you believe about yourself… and anything else that takes you away from the present as each moment comes and goes.
Through chanting, you enter the heart cave, the seat of the soul that’s the same within all beings. With enough practice and intention, chanting strengthens new neural pathways in the brain and allows you to embody what you truly are — truth, beauty, unlimited joy, and compassionate love.
You’ll learn to become a pilgrim on the path of love, through chanting and connecting with enlightened masters — and through understanding how they can change and guide your life, so you can experience yourself and the world differently.
What You’ll Experience in Each of the 6 Satsangs
This is a highly unique program, in which you’ll have the powerful benefit from receiving transmissions from Krishna Das… who’ll download the teachings and chants that he intuitively recognizes as what’s needed in the moment.
If you’ve ever had the joy of participating in one of KD’s online events, you already know what a powerful ability he has to bring forward the wisdom that’s most relevant at the time — and then create an arc of transformation that flows seamlessly from session to session.
During each of the six 2-hour modules of this program, you’ll:
- Participate in 30 minutes of guided chanting with Krishna Das
- Listen to and soak in 30 minutes of relevant readings
- Hear KD share about the great saints, relaying stories about their lives, and reading their poetry
- Enjoy 30 minutes of Q&A
- Follow along as KD opens each module by chanting Hanuman Chalisa… and ends each session with Arti, a devotional hymn
What You’ll Discover in These 6 Modules
In this 6-part transformational journey, you’ll soak in the beauty and blessings of Krishna Das’ heart-to-heart transmissions — through teachings, chanting, and an invitation into the lives of enlightened beings.
Each session will allow you to receive wisdom that will help you release yourself from the suffering of the everyday world, and begin to live with more joy, love, and ease.
This program will feature six 2-hour sessions in which you’ll benefit from Krishna Das’ guided chanting, teachings, storytelling, readings from mystic poets, and wisdom from the lives and teachings of the great saints.
You’ll develop a holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to be released from the suffering of the everyday world and live with joy, love, and ease.
About Krishna Das
Layering traditional kirtan with instantly accessible melodies and modern instrumentation, Krishna Das has been called yoga’s “rock star.” With a remarkably soulful voice that touches the deepest chord in even the most casual listener, Krishna Das — known to friends, family, and fans as simply KD — has taken call-and-response chanting out of yoga centers and into concert halls, becoming a worldwide icon and the bestselling Western chant artist of all time. His album Live Ananda (released January 2012) was nominated for a Grammy in the Best New Age album category.
KD spent the late ’60s traveling across the country as a student of Ram Dass. In August 1970, he finally made the journey to India, which led him to Ram Dass’ own beloved guru, Neem Karoli Baba, known to devotees as Maharaj-ji. Given the name Krishna Das, KD began to chant as part of following the path of Bhakti yoga, the yoga of devotion.
He took solace in music, finding peace and strength in both his Bhakti yoga practice as well as in such heroes as Ray Charles, Van Morrison, Steely Dan, and Bruce Springsteen (whom he laughingly calls “the Bodhisattva of New Jersey”). KD also co-founded Triloka Records, a California-based label specializing in world music, releasing such artists as Jai Uttal, sarod virtuoso Ali Akbar Khan, and legendary jazz musician/composer Jackie McLean.
In 1994, KD started to lead chanting at Jivamukti Yoga Center, NYC, with an ever-growing audience of yoga students that has led him to chant with people all around the world. In February 2013, Krishna Das performed at the Grammy awards in Los Angeles, which was streamed online to millions of viewers. The award-winning film One Track Heart: The Story of Krishna Das, which has been shown in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 10 countries, is available on DVD everywhere.
KD’s 16th album, Peace of My Heart, released in October 2018 on behalf of the Kirtan Wallah Foundation, offers nearly two hours of deeply moving, meditative, and artfully restrained new recordings born out of a request from a yoga teacher who works with children on the autism spectrum. Forgoing the ecstatic tempo changes so common to temple-style kirtan, these five new tracks move slowly and deliberately. The song-to-song steadiness is both striking and soothing, and as emotionally impactful as ever.
“The chanting just hits you and you want to be a part of it,” KD promises. “That’s the point of this whole thing. That’s what cuts through all the ‘stuff.’ You get lit up. You don’t have to know what it means.”
More courses from the same author: Krishna Das
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses