Description Of Relationship Upgrade
THE RELATIONSHIP UPGRADE
How to Create a Rock-Solid Partnership Full of Ease, Enjoyment, and Connection– for Life
A Transformational Course For Couples
I WANT A RELATIONSHIP UPGRADE
This class is designed to help you get a significant upgrade from where you are now to where you want to be (that could be from bad to good or good to great).
You want a relationship where you get what you want without feeling like you have to compromise who you are. This course delivers the foundation, framework, and tools to help you get there.
Plus, you will get to the bottom of your seek-avoid communication breakdowns and finally understand why you feel so stuck, frustrated or alone.
For the nerds, this class integrates attachment science and theory, developmental psychology, interpersonal neurobiology, neuroscience, interpersonal intelligence, and present-centered relationship coaching to help you understand and build secure relationships for life.
For the non-nerds, this class is a culmination of our 14- year marriage (18 together), plus the thousands of hours with clients, students, and families helping them upgrade their relationships.
This is an excellent class for any couple looking for a serious upgrade to their partnership.
This course is the ticket If you want more ease, enjoyment, and connection.
Inside this training, there will be a video lecture, reading, journaling, and an integration/action plan for your next steps.
Enroll in this class to find out why it is essential that you create and maintain an indestructible level of security in your partnership.
Okay, are you ready to take matters into your own hands and transform this?
If so, get RELATIONSHIP UPGRADE today.
What you’ll learn in Relationship Upgrade
BY THE END OF THIS VIDEO WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Have the freedom to be yourself and feel the connection you and your partner want over and over again.
- Understand that you and your partner can have differences and each have valid experiences and ways of seeing things.
- Embrace Conflict and understand that it makes you stronger and more secure
- Feel considered and understood by your partner
- No longer settle and deepen self-trust that you can have the relationship you want.
RELATIONSHIP UPGRADE IS YOUR NEXT STEP IF YOU:
- Want to go from bad to good or good to great.
- Feel like you don’t communicate well.
- Both feel like you can’t get anywhere.
- Have recurring fights.
- Wonder if you are even compatible?
- Believe you can’t both get what you want in this relationship.
- Believe only one of you can win and the other has to lose when it comes to decisions about the relationship and life.
- Believe you have to sacrifice yourself or something very important to you in order to accommodate your partner or to have a better relationship.
- Believe you have to tolerate something that feels unfair to you to be in this relationship.
- Believe that conflict will only make things worse.
- Believe that under stress you can’t rely on anyone or even your partner. You have to go it alone because people just aren’t helpful, or the help never really works or lasts.
- Don’t know how to utilize your partner to navigate the stress of life. You either try to get their support and fail, or you don’t even try.
Relationship Upgrade Course Outline
- Module 1 – Context – What is Relationship Security: Attachment Science and Theory
- Module 2– Attachment Styles
- Module 3– Understanding Our Nervous System in Relationships
- Module 4– A Partnership Is Like a HOME
- Module 5– How To Get Back To a Good Place – The Conflict Repair Cycle
- Module 6– More on Building Security
- Module 7– Ellen & Jayson’s Story and how they stay secure and strong no matter what
- Module 8– Integration and next steps
LIFETIME ACCESS TO RELATIONSHIP UPGRADE ON OUR STUDENT PORTAL
Your course lives on our student portal. You’ll get a unique login to access all of your materials once you register for the course.
The cool part? If you own any of our other programs, you will use the same login credentials to access this course and have all of your programs in one place!
About Jayson Gaddis & Ellen Boeder
About Jayson Gaddis
Ellen Boeder, MA, LPC is a psychotherapist and coach for couples in Boulder, Colorado, and a lead teacher at the Relationship School. She has been interested in how relationships actually work for as long as she can remember. Studying with innovative researchers and cutting edge practitioners in the field of psychology, relationships, and also yoga, for over 20 years has helped her integrate her approach to working with people in a sensitive, straightforward, deeply informed and embodied way.
The most high level training she does is usually at home with her husband and two young children, as she finds her way through the real, raw, and beautiful experience of being deeply intertwined with others. Ellen is also a faculty member for The Relationship School®, is a long time yoga practitioner, and writes a blog that incorporates her studies in psychology with her life experience as a mother, called Rearranged by Motherhood.
About Ellen Boeder
Jayson Gaddis, author, podcaster, speaker, and “personal trainer for relationships”, is a global leader on interpersonal conflict and connection. He got tired of complaining that street-level relationship skills are not taught in school, so he founded The Relationship School, an impact-based company dedicated to helping individuals, couples and teams work out their differences in order to have indestructible relationships.
He is the creator of Interpersonal Intelligence® and Present Centered Relationship Coaching® and the Getting To Zero Method™. He’s been married to his amazing wife since 2007 and has two beautiful kids. They live in Boulder, Colorado. When he doesn’t live and breathe this relationship stuff with his family, he pretty much gets his ass handed to him.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses