Dr. Michael Sytsma – Sexual Desire in Marriage
Description Of Sexual Desire in Marriage
Do you and your spouse ever disagree over sexual frequency?
Ever wonder what “normal” sexual desire is and whether yours (or your spouse’s) is “ok”? Too high? Too low?
Almost 2 hours and 15 minutes of teaching in 24 short video clips.
Research tells us most couples have different levels of sexual desire – and for many, this is an area of distress.
After 35 years of providing counsel to couples, over 20 years of providing sex therapy, and over 20 years of researching sexual desire discrepancy in marriage Dr. Sytsma is providing online teaching on the topic for married couples. Inside you will find answers to questions like:
- What is normal desire?
- Is your sexual desire ok?
- How much sex is needed?
- Which spouse usually has the higher desire?
- Do most people have sex as often as they want? Is it different for husbands and wives?
- Wait, there are different types of sexual desire?
And a host of other questions you have been asking.
Enroll today and work through this program with your spouse to find help in this common area of marital conflict.
What you’ll learn in Sexual Desire in Marriage
- Sexual Desire In Marriage
- Before You Begin
- Meet your instructors (1:50)
- Sexual Desire is Complex (5:39)
- Conflict is Normal (7:34)
- Who believes desire normal (5:25)
- What is normal desire (3:50)
- Who has Highest Levels (6:18)
- Desire vs Actual (5:51)
- What we Believe Matters (6:48)
- Masculine & Feminine Energies (5:48)
- Types of Desire (5:05)
- Initiating Desire (5:00)
- Receptive Desire (6:28)
- Intentional Desire (4:50)
- Resistant Desire (5:09)
- Desire and Arousal (6:43)
- Why we Want (5:21)
- Defining Vision (4:39)
- Desire Breaks (8:02)
- Increasing Desire (7:53)
- Desire vs Need (4:50)
- Power of Desire (5:46)
- Power of No (4:09)
- Navigating Discrepancy (7:54)
- Conclusion (1:45)
About Dr. Michael Sytsma
Dr. Sytsma has been working with couples in a variety of capacities since 1987. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia, a Certified Sex Therapist, and a Certified Sexual Addictions Specialist (Trainer level). Michael received his BS in Christian Ministry from Indiana Wesleyan University, an MS in Community Counseling from Georgia State University, and a diploma in Christian counseling from Psychological Studies Institute. Michael also has a Ph.D. from the University of Georgia in Child and Family Development / Marriage and Family Therapy where he specialized in marital sexual therapy. His dissertation was on “Sexual Desire Discrepancy in Married Couples”.
He is passionate about marriage and helping couples grow in their marriage. This passion is clearly evident as he engages a room full of couples in looking at their marriage with hope and increased confidence. His giftedness in teaching helps couples learn important truths about marriage in a fun and interesting way. The majority of his clients are couples rebuilding emotional and physical intimacy after an affair or sexual addiction. Couples with other sexual issues (especially sexual desire, painful sex, inability to orgasm or unconsummated marriages), couples falling out of love, and couples struggling to communicate also find help in his office.
More courses from the same author: Michael Sytsma
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.