Description Of For Couples, Going Deeper Into Your Love
Join David Deida for a 3+ hour deep-dive into how to create authentic communion in your relationship—emotionally, spiritually and sexually—for a profound connection with your lover that defies conventional wisdom.
What you’ll learn For Couples, Going Deeper Into Your Love
1) “Enlightenment, Marriage & The Dark Side” [1:04:24]
- Learn the spiritual secrets to illuminating every aspect of your relationship in love’s light
- Discover true sexual communion and entwine your two bodies in erotic, spiritual skill
- Find out how to communicate in a way that infuses light into the “dark” aspects of your relationship
2) “Opening as Love and Nothingness” [01:02:43]
- Learn how to create an emotionally safe environment to open up and become truly vulnerable
- Discover the power of both “wanting nothing” and “wanting everything” in your communication
- Find out how to invite unconditional love into all your relationships and how this fuels your spiritual growth within and outside of your partnership
3) “The Yoga of Deep Passion” [01:25:46]
- Discover how to quickly re-channel Masculine anger and bring the Masculine back into oneness with the Feminine
- Learn the difference between how men think and feel compared to women, and how the Feminine can inspire the true Masculine presence
- Find out the best ways to cultivate deeply heartfelt passion in your relationship despite your past
About David Deida
Acknowledged as one of the most insightful and provocative spiritual teachers of our time, best-selling author David Deida continues to revolutionize the way that men and women grow spiritually and sexually. His teachings and writings on a radically practical spirituality for our time have been hailed as among the most original and authentic contributions to personal and spiritual growth currently available.
Known internationally for his unique workshops on spiritual growth and sacred intimacy, Deida has designed and developed a remarkably effective program of transformative practices that addresses spiritual awakening in mind, body, and heart. He is a founding associate of Integral Institute and has taught and conducted research at the University of California Medical School in San Diego; University of California, Santa Cruz; San Jose State University; Lexington Institute, Boston; and Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France.
Deida is known worldwide as the author of hundreds of essays, audiotapes, videotapes, articles, and books that bring to light an integral approach to spirituality. His books include the best-selling underground classic, The Way of the Superior Man; several practical texts on authentic sexual spirituality, including Finding God Through Sex and Blue Truth; and the autobiographical novel about highly unconventional spiritual training, Wild Nights.
David Deida’s books are published in more than twenty-five languages worldwide and are required reading in university, church, and spiritual center courses, source texts used in men’s and women’s groups around the world, and are considered important resources for spiritual transformation and sacred sexuality by everyone from achievement coach Tony Robbins to philosopher Ken Wilber to minister and spiritual spokeswoman Marianne Williamson.
The Watkins Review has included Deida in its annual Spiritual 100 List every year since 2011 to the present, designating the most spiritually influential living people worldwide.
More courses from the same author: David Deida