What’s Inside Charisma University
Charisma University is broken into 6 video modules that are designed to get you inspiring and impressing everyone you meet. You can go through the modules at the recommended pace of one per week, completing the daily action guide each day of the workweek, or go through the program at your own pace.
The daily action videos take just a few minutes to watch and anywhere from 2 – 20 minutes to implement. It is all about taking small, concrete steps every day so that after 6 weeks, you have made exuding charisma a habit.
Module 1: First Impressions
- The four emotions that will guarantee an amazing first impression, regardless of who you’re meeting
- What questions to ask and more importantly, how to know when you should NOT be asking questions
- Body language tips to make a great first impression in just a few seconds
- How to to exude positive energy so people love talking to you
- How to answer common questions like, “Where are you from?” and “What do you do?” in a way that gets people intrigued by you
- Video breakdowns of great first impressions for you to model
Module 2: Confidence
- How to build rock solid confidence that you can tap into it in the situations you need it most, like with superiors
- Emotional control so you can make sure your nerves never get the best of you
- Inner Game exercises that help you eliminate self-doubt
- Psychologically backed practices to go from feeling nervous to feeling confident in less than 2 minutes
- How to solidify your confidence so you maintain it and don’t clam up in groups of people you don’t know
- Be able to connect with older, more successful business mentors and make them eager to help you get where they already are
- Feel confident at parties WITHOUT having to beeline for the bar and hold a drink at your chest all night
Module 3: Expert Conversation
- How to deal with small talk so that you quickly make people interested in connecting more meaningfully
- Excerises you can do at home so you never run out of things to say when speaking with someone in real life
- How to start conversations that keep themselves going
- How to avoid those awkward moments of silence where the other person politely excuses themselves
- How to lead conversation in a way that makes people respect you without feeling dominated by you
- Two modes of conversation that will take you from initial pleasantries to genuine connection (without getting stuck talking about the weather)
Module 4: Storytelling
- How to tell stories that get people hanging on your every word and have them asking “What happened next!?”
- How the best storytellers take normal, everyday occurances and turn them into riveting stories
- The different types of stories and how to handle each one of them so that people stay hooked
- How to tell YOUR story in a way that intrigues people and gets them wanting to know more about you
- Tons of video breakdowns from the world’s best storytellers, so you can model the greats
Module 5: Presence and Magnetism
- How to get noticed so that others go out of their way to introduce themselves to you
- How to speak so that you command attention (Hint: It’s NOT the words you’re saying)
- What to do with your eyes, hands, and body positioning so you exude a confident energy and have a commanding presence
- How we are wired to subconsciously detect nervousness and what you can do so people don’t see it (or mistake it) in you
- The most important pieces to focus on so you aren’t overwhelmed with trying to manage every little inflection, gesticulation, and gesture
Module 6: Leadership
- The 6 types of people and the most powerful ways to influence each of them
- How to motivate others so that they are excited about doing what you persuade them to do
- How to quickly read anyone and know exactly what triggers will influence them
- How to build rapport so you can quickly and easily establish trust
- One of the most important ways top leaders in the world get people to buy into their vision
More courses from the same author: Charlie Houpert
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses