Carl & Kenya K. Stevens have been married more than two decades and currently live an open lifestyle. The Stevens met at Howard University in 1995 and married soon after. Operating JujuMama Love Academy is their passion.
Carl has developed the underlying structure of JLA providing the Bagua Astrology System. Kenya has created the tools and processes that make the metaphysics practical for daily use.
The Stevens have been featured on Monique Show, Dr. Phil. ABC News, Fox News, Playboy, Redbook Ebony, Essence and more!
- We’ll do workshops and answer questions like:
- How you know if you’re in the Submissive, Neutral, or Dominant position inside your relationship
- How to do know if you’re in the Masculine, Androgynous, or Feminine energetic inside your relationship
- What are the five types of men women choose and why
- What are the five types of women that men choose and why
- The keys to choosing a husband or wife
- What is an alpha male and alpha female
- How exactly your personal astrology predetermined your relationship tendencies
- How to recognize mother and father issues manifesting in your life and relationship
- How to recognize whether your a Love Addict or Love Avoidant
- How to incorporate the power of personal responsibility inside your relationships
- How to determine what your partner is mirroring back at you
- The Keys to a successful monogamous relationship
- The Keys to opening your relationship with integrity
- The role of Tantra in relationships
- How to master communication inside your relationship (UPLVL Communication)
More courses from the same author: Carl & Kenya Stevens