DO YOU FEEL TRIGGERED IN A CONFLICT?
Are you sick of getting triggered by cyclical arguments that never seem to get anywhere, and only leave you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, desperate, and/or afraid of being rejected or abandoned by your partner?Or maybe you are left with a sense of futility, failure, and hopelessness about the relationship, convinced that you and your partner must not be right for each other, or maybe you think you better end it now, before the other shoe drops.
If this sounds familiar, this course is for you!
In this 3-part video series we get to the root of miscommunications in relationships, and you learn practical, easy tools and solutions to weathering conflict in love, without breaking a sweat, using The MacWilliam Method™ .
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL…
Frequent conflict in romantic relationships can be supremely ‘triggering,’ depending on your attachment style–which is the blueprint of your unique lovemap. Your blueprint is often a good indicator of how much closeness or space you desire, when it comes to emotional intimacy.
- Open Hearts: Individuals that want a lot of closeness with a partner, typically have anxious attachment; I call them “Open Hearts.”
- Rolling Stones: Individuals who want more space, usually have avoidant attachment; I call them “Rolling Stones.”
- Spice of Lifers: Individuals that both want and fear closeness, are sometimes considered fearful avoidant or disorganized; I call them “Spice of Lifers.”
- Cornerstones: Individuals who are comfortable with closeness and separateness in relationships are considered securely attached; I call them “Cornerstones.”
WHEN TRIGGERED IN LOVE, YOU MIGHT FIND CERTAIN PHRASES PARTICULARLY ANNOYING.
Since you purchased Disorganized Attachment 101, its likely you have attracted a partner who also struggles with insecure attachment, harboring either anxious, or avoidant tendencies.
For example, anxious Open Hearts might feel triggered by phrases like…
- “I am sorry you feel that way.”
- “I don’t know what you’re so upset about, its not that big of a deal.”
- “I need some time alone to think about it.”
- “I don’t know why I feel that way, the chemistry just must be off.”
And avoidant Rolling Stones might feel triggered by phrases like…
- “I know you better than you know yourself.”
- “You wouldn’t say/need/do that if you really loved me.”
- “Nothing is wrong, I’m fine.”
- “If I have to ask, than it doesn’t count.”
- “Keeping [insert anything] private means you’re lying/cheating on me.”
But it doesn’t have to be such a topsy turvy story between partners. Especially not with the tools I am offering in this course!
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH…
You will walk away with 13 Video lectures that will take you from lost and confused, to clear and confident on how to approach the roller coaster dynamic in your relationship, this includes 4 hands-on, creative, experiential exercises utilizing The MacWilliam Method™. You will also receive downloadable PDF handouts, and a replay of a live Q&A video recording, answering your most burning questions about love. .
LECTURE TOPICS INCLUDE…
Part 1: What triggers you? In Part 1, we examine ‘triggering’ statements and scenarios and learn a 3-step process for how to locate the deeper structure communications, and respond with poise and compassion.
Day 2: How do you cope with conflict? In Part 2, we examine 3 easy steps to cope with conflict in a ‘triggering’ scenario, taking into consideration the unique challenges of your attachment style.
Day 3: How do you open up to love? In Part 3, we examine how to stop running from ‘triggering’ fears in love, and start moving towards your desire with confidence and optimism, using a 3-step focus wheel.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT…
How to Handle Being Triggered in Love is a toolkit to help you stabilize the communication in your partnerships, using The MacWilliam Method™.With The MacWilliam Method™, you will come to experience self sovereignty as evolving out of a continuous loop between conscious awareness and creative expression.
“Self-sovereignty” is a term used to describe an optimal experience of personal agency, esteem, confidence, and security, so you can approach your relationships from a position of compassion, acceptance, enjoyment, and personal empowerment.
This method includes three practical tools to maintain its momentum…
Through cognitive reframing, you learn to rewrite painful narratives into positive statements of belief, so you learn how to honor your values while creating an openness to receiving the love you want.
With mindfulness and body-activating exercises, we gently titrate all that anxious energy stored up in your body to build new neural networks in a healthier framework.
Through creative expression we externalize the inner world, and achieve self sovereignty by being in dialogue with the Essential Self. This is where the head and the heart get to have a conversation about putting insight into action, so that you not only think about things differently, but also feel differently.
More courses from the same author: Briana MacWilliam
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses