Arash Dibazar – The Winds Of Change
Contents two lectures
- Lecture 1 Open your chakras
- Lecture 2 How to preserve your motivation in life
Lifestyle online course
More information about Lifestyle:
- Lifestyle is the interests, opinions, behaviours, and behavioural orientations of an individual, group, or culture.
- The term was introduced by Austrian psychologist Alfred Adler with the meaning of “a person’s basic character as established early in childhood”.
- For example, in his 1929 book “The Case of Miss R.”. The broader sense of lifestyle as a “way or style of living” has been documented since 1961.
- Lifestyle is a combination of determining intangible or tangible factors.
- Tangible factors relate specifically to demographic variables, i.e. an individual’s demographic profile, whereas intangible factors concern the psychological aspects of an individual such as personal values, preferences, and outlooks.
- A rural environment has different lifestyles compared to an urban metropolis.
- Location is important even within an urban scope.
The nature of the neighborhood in which a person resides affects the set of lifestyles available to that person due to differences between various neighborhoods’ degrees of affluence and proximity to natural and cultural environments.
For example, in areas near the sea, a surf culture or lifestyle can often be present.
More courses from the same author: Arash Dibazar
There are no reviews yet.