What’s the difference between Relationships and Partnerships?
Relationships are haphazardly formed by expectations rarely examined, spoken or aligned upon. Instead, the basis of our interactions is unconscious, implied, inferred, assumed and withheld — right up until the moment our expectations are failed, disappointed or betrayed.
Partnerships are consciously created through the ownership of specific accountabilities. This process creates confidence, trust and respect ~ making extraordinary accomplishment and intimacy possible. Through what we call the Elements of Partnership, the partnership is nurtured, sustained and restored by a series of “victories of human spirit.” These elements form the heart of partnerships.
Why do we have to learn the Elements of Partnership?
Both men and women have compelling instincts, old injuries and insults, hidden destructive beliefs, and “neuro-highways” of habitual behavior. This makes it more likely for us to PREVENT what we want versus ACHIEVE what we want!
If you have the need, desire and courage to explore the paradigm of partnership and an experience far beyond mere relationship, you’re the perfect candidate for Alison’s newest online program.
“The Heart of Partnership webinar had great content that I can apply immediately to my personal and business situations. Understanding that people’s reactions to accountability are often a result of a lack of clarity between the two parties was an eyeopener for me.” ~ Kimberly, Naperville, USA
In The Heart of Partnership you’ll:
- In your MIND
Understand what each element is, why they occur in sets, and how they work together to produce connection, power, accountability and a strong sense of being valued.
- In your CONVERSATIONS
This specifically requires new ways of listening and new ways of speaking. How do you listen to invoke connection and clarity? How do you speak to turn a “yes” into reality? What does ‘acknowledgement’ sound like versus ‘appreciation’? We’ll demonstrate what partnership conversations sound like while invoking alignment, passion and teamwork.
More courses from the same author: Alison A. Armstrong
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses