Alison A. Armstrong – Loving More By Sacrificing Less
Description of Loving More By Sacrificing Less
The feminine drive to please and the masculine drive to provide compel both men and women to spend time, money and energy on each other. This is good. The problem is that both genders project their needs and desires upon everyone else: lovers, children, friends, employees, employers, clients, etc.
This causes us to sacrifice needlessly, leaving us less than we really are and are meant to be. It also has us waste our resources and be left under-appreciated by consistently missing the bulls-eye of satisfying another. — Alison Armstrong
In this recording, Alison brings advanced concepts she’s been developing to cause a breakthrough for men and women in loving more by sacrificing less.
You will learn:
- How to use a Great ASK to honor your own needs for physical, mental, and emotional space. And what that provides for others will register in your consciousness, so that “holding your space” becomes a gift to yourself and your partners.
- How to have a Great GIVE, the complement to a Great ASK, and stop wasting your energy on things that don’t really matter to those you are pleasing and providing for.
- The true price of Sacrifice and be clear that it is not worth it to you or the people you are Sacrificing for. And you’ll learn how Appreciation makes saying yes a pleasure instead of a Sacrifice.
- Hear Alison’s answers to common questions asked by participants during the live program.
About Alison A. Armstrong
Educator and Advocate
Alison Armstrong, author, educator, and creator of the widely acclaimed “Understanding Men” and “Understanding Women” transformational online series, asks the question: “What if no one is misbehaving — including you?”
She explores the good reasons behind the behavior of men and women such as fundamental differences in the ways we think, act and communicate. She offers simple, partnership-based, solutions to improve our communication and intimacy by honoring ourselves and others. She’s known for her insight, sense of humor and ability to articulate the human experience and predicament of gender.
Home and Family
Alison was married to Greg from 1993 until his passing in 2019. People often commented on their marriage, assuming they must be newlyweds. “Greg and I sometimes made people uncomfortable, although we didn’t mean to. I just had the worst crush on him.” And she adds with a smile, “Greg said he worshipped the water I walk on.”
More courses from the same author: Alison A. Armstrong
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.