Alexandra H. Solomon – Loving Bravely: Helping Clients Who are Single, Dating, & Single-Again
Description Of Loving Bravely: Helping Clients Who are Single, Dating, & Single-Again
The new rules of relationships and dating mean big changes for how we do therapy…
Online dating apps, ghosting, commitment phobia, pre-Googling, defining the relationship (DTR) …
Whether you’re an individual or a couples therapist, you’re working with relationships.
So when clients come to you for help with dating and relationships, do you know what to do?
This online course will bring light to some of the big issues your clients are dealing with in the new world of relationships … and arm you with an effective framework and practical tools so you can help them find the healthy romantic relationship they desire.
Sign up now and master easy-to-integrate tools to help clients who are dating, recovering from breakups, and figuring out when to commit.
You’ll get exclusive access to eight step-by-step sessions that will teach you exactly what to say and do when working with:
- shifting views around sex, sexuality, and gender
- long-distance and cross-cultural dating challenges
- breakups and divorce, rebounding, and re-entering the dating world
- knowing the difference between a red flag and an opportunity for relational growth
- and much more
You’ll end this training confident in your ability to help your clients navigate today’s complex dating world.
What You’ll Learn in Loving Bravely
Module One: Introduction to Relational Self-Awareness: From Outside-In to Inside-Out
- What You Need to Know to Help Clients in All Stages of Relationships
- Alexandra sets the stages of the course and outlines the fundamentals behind using relational self-awareness in the clinical setting with both individuals and couples.
Module Two: Mapping Your Client’s Love Template: From Fragmented to Coherent
- Helping Clients Prepare Themselves for Relationships & Stop Repeating Old Patterns
- Most couples therapy focuses on a relationship after it’s begun to fall apart, but many therapists don’t know how to help clients prepare for love or prevent problems. This session focuses on a unique way of helping clients understand how they love and its impact on their relationships.
Module Three: Self-Aware Sexuality: From Silence to Advocacy
- Helping Clients Develop Healthy & Conscious Sexual Relationships
- We are a culture obsessed with sex and sexuality, but many therapists are unsure of how to address a client’s sexuality. In this session, Alexandra teaches the keys that all therapists should know about when it comes to supporting a client’s sexuality during any stage of life.
Module Four: Self-Aware Dating: From Ghosting to Integrity
- What You Need to Know About Helping Clients Date in an Online Dating App World
- The way we date is undergoing massive changes with all new rules and standards. In this session, Alexandra makes sense of the changes with online dating apps, safety, boundaries, honesty, and personal integrity. She explores the ways in which this new world of dating is both challenging and clears the way for a new level of loving relationships.
Module Five: Self-Aware Conflicts: From Reactive to Responsive
- Helping Clients Understand & Navigate the Roots of Relationship Problems
- In this session, Alexandra presents her approach to handling relational conflicts in therapy from the perspective of relational self-awareness. She shares how to move to being responsive to partners without compromising your own integrity and handling conflict in a way that can strengthen a relationship.
Module Six: Self-Aware Breakups & Divorce: From Ambivalence to Clarity
- Helping Clients Make Decisions About Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Not all relationships that end are failures. Alexandra will show you how to approach breakups and divorce with a variety of clients in different stages of life. You’ll walk away prepared to help clients answer the question, “should I stay or should I go?”
Module Seven: Self-Aware Recovery: From Rebounding to Ready
- Helping Clients Re-Enter Relationships after Breakups, Divorce, & Other Relationship Loss
- In this session, Alexandra guides you in how to help clients get ready for another relationship after breakup or divorce.
Module Eight: Self-Aware Cross-Cultural & Long-Distance Relationships: From Role to Soul
- Helping Clients’ with Relationships That Cross Cultural Differences & Geographic Distance
- In this final session, Alexandra will teach you how to effectively work with multi-cultural relationships and long-distance relationships so you can navigate the unique challenges of both of these situations.
About Alexandra H. Solomon
Alexandra H. Solomon, PhD, is staff clinical psychologist, member of the teaching faculty in the marriage and family therapy graduate program, and clinical assistant professor of psychology at The Family Institute at Northwestern University. In addition to her clinical work with couples and individuals, Solomon teaches graduate and undergraduate students. One of her courses is Northwestern University’s internationally renowned “Building Loving and Lasting Relationships: Marriage 101,” which combines traditional and experiential learning to educate students about key relational issues like intimacy, sex, conflict, acceptance, and forgiveness.
Solomon’s work has been widely cited, and her articles on love and marriage have appeared in The Handbook of Clinical Psychology, The Handbook of Couple Therapy, Family Process, Psychotherapy Networker, and other top publications in psychology. Her work also appears in O Magazine and The Huffington Post, and she is a frequent interviewee and contributor for the Oprah Winfrey Network, Yahoo! Health, The Atlantic, CBS Early Show, NPR, Psychology Today, and WGN Morning News. She is a sought-after speaker for corporate, collegiate, and professional audiences on topics related to modern love.
More courses from the same author: Alexandra H. Solomon
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses
There are no reviews yet.