How To Finally Step Into Your “Authentic Manhood” & Start Getting The Automatic Respect From Women You’ve Always Wanted…And The Happy & Fulfilling Relationships You Deserve
“Real Man” Means “Self Authentication”
Just so there’s no misunderstanding here… There is nothing wrong with all the positive qualities of manhood like strength, courage, decisiveness, leadership…
The problem is that you can never BECOME a man by running around trying to be those qualities for someone else… trying to be a certain way because you think that’s the way other people will accept you.
And that’s the difference that actually makes the difference.
Eventually I found the mentors and teachers that helped me to scrape myself off of the floor and build myself up step-by-step as an authentic man, with authentic confidence.
What they taught me was that I had to figure out how to love myself enough to stop listening to my inner voice of doubt and instead to live my Truth.
The crazy thing is that before I figured all of this stuff out (with a lot of help!) I never imagined that it was possible for me to live as the Man I am today.
Trying to “be a real man” in order to please, prove something, impress, put down, or win over, anybody else always leads to shit. It doesn’t matter what you achieve, how much money you make, or how many “chicks you bang,” as long as you’re stuck in that mindset, true happiness, true love, and and true masculine ease are impossible.
What Is A “Real” Man?
Fake men seek approval and avoid criticism
Real men enjoy both criticism and approval with equanimity and curiosity
Fake men chase rainbows and waste their time trying to “get it right”
Real men know what is right by knowing what is True, and simply do it
Fake men compensate for their perceived inadequacies, annoying people, and driving away what they most want: love, respect and belonging
Real men have a deep knowing that they are adequate, whole, and complete; they attract high quality women and friends
Fake men have trouble fitting in and feel uncomfortable
Real men comfortably let the world fit in around themselves, have no trouble being alone, and have no trouble in social groups
Fake men lack confidence in themselves and their decisions
Real men make decisions confidently and accept all of the consequences
Fake men are out of touch with their real emotions and truth, they are experts in self-deception
Real men can handle and be truthful about all of their emotions, as well as the emotions of others
Fake men collapse when faced with a big challenge
Real men grow when faced with a big challenge
Fake men base their lives and actions on fear, seeking outer approval and success to “prove” themselves
Real men base their lives on deep truth and love
Fake men don’t know their deepest truth
Real men never forget their deepest truth
Fake men fade into the background in fear of being noticed, or puff themselves up for fear of being not noticed
Real men are powerfully present and take command when they can be of service
Fake men are distant, checked-out lovers
Real men are passionate, sensitive, commanding lovers
When You Download The Course You Get Instant Access To…
- Navigating Social Conflict In A Way That Is Clear, Manly, And Does Not Require Escalation Or Making Others Lose Face
- Dealing With Attractive Women And The Skills And Mindset Necessary To Maintain Your Frame And Confidence Under The Social Pressure Of Your Own Attraction. (This Is The Issue That Sabotages Social Situations For So Many Men, And It’s Essential To Learn How To Overcome It In Order To Feel Whole As A Man)
- The Simple Social Intelligence Distinction That Eliminates Shyness, Introversion, Or Social Anxiety. Many Introverted Men Resort To “Faking It” Or Tricks In Order To “Overcome” What They See As A Social Liability. That’s A Mistake. When You Do The Work To Integrate Your Introversion As A Congruent Part Of Your Masculinity, Others (Including Attractive Women) Will Do The Work To Be Social With YOU
Capturing The Heart Of A Great Women
- Masculine Presence And Creating Sexual Tension With Women Without Resorting To Lines, Techniques, Or Transactional Efforts At Trying To Come Across As Someone You Are Not (And Don’t Need To Be To Get Women Sexually Interested In You)
- Sexual Confidence And Learning To Have Fun And Ease With The Sexual Tension You Create With Women, And The Pleasure Of Being Confident In Your Sexual Performance.
- Being A Man With Women Becomes An Enjoyable Experience For You.
- Maintaining Attraction, Passion, And Devotion From A Woman In Relationship. The Bad News For So Many Relationships Is That This Can’t Be Faked. The Good News Is That You Won’t Have To Fake It When You Leave This Workshop
- This Is NOT A Business Seminar And We Are Not Guaranteeing “You’ll Make Millions,” (As Nathan Says: “You Can Only Influence How Much You Earn, But You Are In Complete Control Over How Much You Contribute”)… But You Can Dramatically Improve Your Financial Circumstance And Ability To Accomplish More By Applying These Masculine Principles:
- Overcoming “Laziness” By Connecting Your Efforts To Your Deepest Values And Prioritizing “Focused Rejuvenation”
- Supercharging Productivity By Controlling Context And Understanding “Planning Mind” And “Doing Mind”
- Prioritization And The Positive “No”
- Discovering And Understanding How To Value Your Gifts For Contribution
Confidence & Self Trust
- The Deepest Work Of This Weekend Intensive Will Focus On The Foundation Stones Of Building True Confidence, Not Merely The Temporary High Of Circumstantial Confidence…
Self Trust And Creating The Habits Of Strengthening Your Bond With Yourself
- Self Acceptance And Understanding Self Criticism In It’s Constructive And Destructive Terms So That You Can Move Past Your Negative Self Talk And Stop Suffering. Self Acceptance
- Is A Pre-Requisite For Growth And A Central Theme Of This Workshop
- We Will Be Actively Work-Shopping And Engaging In Powerful Exercises That Create Confidence In Every Aspect Of Life: Love, Belonging, Joy, Courage, Empathy, Authenticity, And Creativity
“Becoming a real man is to master the process of self-authentication as it is lived in your own life.”
More courses from the same author: Alex Allman
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to DatingCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your DatingCourse account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
- See more 60 Years of Challenge courses
- See more Adam Armstrong courses
- See more Adam Gilad courses
- See more Adam Lyons courses
- See more Arash Dibazar courses
- See more Bobby Rio courses
- See more Carlos Xuma courses
- See more David Deangelo courses
- See more David Shade courses
- See more David Snyder courses
- See more David Tian courses
- See more David Wygant courses
- See more Dean Cortez courses
- See more Derek Rake courses
- See more FortWorthPlayboy courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more Helena Nista courses
- See more James Marshall courses
- See more Jason Capital courses
- See more Jean Marie Corda courses
- See more Joe Lampton courses
- See more Jon Sinn courses
- See more Lloyd Lester courses
- See more Love Systems courses
- See more Marisa Peer courses
- See more Matt Cook courses
- See more Matt Granger courses
- See more Nick Krauser courses
- See more Pleasure Mechanics courses
- See more Ross Jeffries courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more The Modern Man courses
- See more Tom Torero courses